Jax Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zestychessy

08-15-2010

Jax needs some buff. Hes really weak now. Makes me sad.

BlackFootroberts

08-15-2010

No he isn't. You just don't got the right build. I seen someone take on 3 Champs on who are good and he still lived.

Kanashimu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2010

I agree, he needs a buff.

Stun and ignore. Nuke and he dies. If he's a really good player, then just only let your carry with SotD attack him, and don't auto him.

Countering him is so simple and easy. His winrates are proof that he's been overnerfed due to crying of people who won't put in the effort to counter a very easily counterable hero.

zestychessy

08-16-2010

yea i fink he was in perfect standing before he got nerfed again due to people whinning about him. so sad. played a gank plank once that went 1v1. and just kept attacking and dying due to the stun. and says jax is op. pretty silly.

Zircle

08-16-2010

@zestychessy: No offense bro, but your post looks like that of a raging whiner. Consider using proper grammar and actually formulate your reasons/argument. A good idea is to list a number of reasons why Jax has now become under powered.If that is too much work, then your post is a pile of trash.

Jax is indeed an early game pushover (without the proper laning partner). However, once he gets fed, even a little bit, he scares the **** out of most opposition.

Jax requires a tactful hand. Fighting with a lamppost is all the hint you need. Jax is very much an assassin in that he works best 1v1 or chasing off the weak and wounded. I personally think that Jax's learning curve is higher than many other champions, which makes him even more kickass....

@Kanashimu: Realizing that ANY carry hero dies to this "awesome" list of yours makes you look silly.

Quote:
Stun and ignore. Nuke and he dies.
My advice to you is stop trying to solo a team with your 2.2 attacks per second.

DapperJope

08-16-2010

As much as I enjoy maining Jax, I can't help but feel that he is extremely lacking in the survivability department. What do I suggest? It's quite simple, really.

Make his passive scale 5/3 and his ult trigger the bonus damage every second attack. Also, increase his counterstrike stun by 1 second and make it more reliable. Let Jax store his stuns for later use with no time limit. He needs them quite badly.

If I'm going to play a hero that's ruined by one summoner spell (exhaust), I would at least like to wreck face while it's on cooldown.

zestychessy

08-16-2010

@zircle: Anyone who is fed becomes pretty sick obviously. Jax use to be the best 1v1 character and now hes just way too weak. By the time u get your stun or your powerup smash, jax would basically be dying already. He was one of the best gankers before, and now he's in the lower tiers. And considering him a carry before thats a big jump down. A carry to a support is a big change. I have been playing Jax for a long time so from my experience with him I would say he needs some buff. Faster cooldown on stun would be a good start I say.

Warbéar

08-16-2010

Warwick and Jax need some reworks.

tC Paulie

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zestychessy View Post
Jax needs some buff. Hes really weak now. Makes me sad.
You're just bad with him. Jax is just fine.

Stop sucking.

Breezeair

08-16-2010

Jax has horrible early game and bad mid game and can only carry if he gets items for 5-10min. Otherwise he is useless and since his mid and early game are so bad he cant get those items.