Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need 1200+ duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviant023

05-09-2012

Looking for a 1200+ duo partner to get out of this hell already! No matter how hard I try to carry I always get feeders, they don't care about invading, they don't care about dragon nor baron and they don't know how to last hit. I ended up in 900 elo cause of guys like this and then in a 4-5 days I went straight to 1250 winning 95% of my games and I can say that lower elo people have more skill than this in 1200+. I'm not saying that it isn't my fault we lose sometimes but in most times it's not because of me. If you want to give it a try please add me.

Deviant023

Niccias

05-09-2012

add me - Niccias

Quick Rawr

05-09-2012

I'm 1269. I have several normal games, but only 2 ranked. Happy to queue up with you.

xxaber

05-09-2012

i can play with you if you like im in 1100 same thing that happen to you a feeder in every ,match...i win my first 4placement matchs but then the feeders get me and i lose all games since then i have give up on ranked for now until i find a good player to play duo so ill be happy to play with you