Need 1200+ duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviant023

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Looking for a 1200+ duo partner to get out of this hell already! No matter how hard I try to carry I always get feeders, they don't care about invading, they don't care about dragon nor baron and they don't know how to last hit. I ended up in 900 elo cause of guys like this and then in a 4-5 days I went straight to 1250 winning 95% of my games and I can say that lower elo people have more skill than this in 1200+. I'm not saying that it isn't my fault we lose sometimes but in most times it's not because of me. If you want to give it a try please add me.

Deviant023

Niccias

05-09-2012

add me - Niccias

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I'm 1269. I have several normal games, but only 2 ranked. Happy to queue up with you.

xxaber

05-09-2012

i can play with you if you like im in 1100 same thing that happen to you a feeder in every ,match...i win my first 4placement matchs but then the feeders get me and i lose all games since then i have give up on ranked for now until i find a good player to play duo so ill be happy to play with you