Pre-season begins!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-26-2009
1 of 34 Riot Posts

League of Legends Pre-Season begins today!
We're happy to announce that League of Legends is now officially available for everyone to play. League of Legends will operate in seasons and the Pre-Season will allow time for players to learn the game, build teams, and develop advanced strategies and tactics in preparation for Season One.

Welcome to the Launch Celebration!
To celebrate the launch of League of Legends, we are temporarily unlocking all Champions. Players will be able to choose their favorite Champions and accumulate experience and Influence Points. In several weeks we will finish the celebration by opening the store and allowing you to spend the points that you’ve earned to permanently unlock your favorite Champions and Runes!

The coming weeks and months will be an exciting part of League of Legends history, and we hope to see everyone there!

FAQ
I ordered a Digital Collector's Edition or purchased League of Legends at a store, when can I redeem my code?
If you have a pre-order code or a retail code, you're able to redeem it now by clicking on the "store" button inside PVP.net! Players who redeem their Collector’s Edition code will get their exclusive skins immediately, as well as a free 200% XP bonus. When all-access launch celebration ends, the remaining content will be added to your account automatically.

I purchased Riot Point Cards from a store, when can I redeem them?
If you purchased Riot Point cards from a retailer, you will be able to redeem them at the end of the Launch Celebration when the store is launched.

My pre-order or retail code isn't working properly, what should I do?
Send an Email to beta@riotgames.com and we'd be happy to take care of it for you!

Shrump

10-26-2009

YAY!!!!! 1st

Jozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-26-2009

Thanks for letting us use all the champions for a bit longer

Store button still appears grayed out for me.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-26-2009
2 of 34 Riot Posts

They're putting the store page up right now. It should take just a few minutes.

Mannan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
FAQ
I ordered a Digital Collector’s Edition or purchased League of Legends at a store, when can I redeem my code?
If you have a pre-order code or a retail code, you’re able to redeem it now by clicking on the “store” button inside PVP.net!
I entered my code in and a black screen came up at the store, i closed the client and the store button is still disabled. You have said that if you close it after it appears it wont appear again, any idea when it will be back for us?

Edit: Just saw the post above, disregard this.
Edit Edit: Just redeemed my code, I love you RIOT.

NP Caito

10-26-2009

Yay first page, congrats Riot team on the launch, im really looking forward to playing this for a long time

Larias

Adjudicator

10-26-2009

Woohoooo!!

Skipp

10-26-2009

Awesome News, can't wait to get this started.. been awhile testing, now everything counts towards something. Sounds good.

Runic

10-26-2009

Page 1 ^^

Levi

10-26-2009

Page uno!

EDIT: last on the first page (owned tony)

1234511 ... 27