please buff Orianna! :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memira

05-09-2012

pls

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I just want the range on her Q back...Honestly, if I got that, I would never play another AP carry...

Even with that said, shes not bad as she stands now. Shes not as mana hungry as she used to be and while I don't think shes a top pick for mid, shes not bad.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Ori is one of my mains. She's not UP at all, learn to use her more.

StankyWizard

05-09-2012

Ori is UP if your team has no knowledge of how she works. I don't care what anyone says, there is no way she fills the AP carry role for a team. Right now she is stuck between Support/AP

The way I play her is lane with another champ that either has a skillshot pull or root, because we'll chain root the hell out of them. She is in no way capable of burst damage but more of a situational control and if you.

If the team has any tanks, there is zero point in focusing them except to control them away from your team.

In her current state she either needs to have her range rebuffed or a better modifier for her AP, everyone who says she is fine, etc.. I would love to see some videos proving this. Orianna is still one of my most played champs but she is nowhere near where people claim she is on the AP carry chart.

Sephïroth

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankyWizard View Post
Ori is UP if your team has no knowledge of how she works. I don't care what anyone says, there is no way she fills the AP carry role for a team. Right now she is stuck between Support/AP

The way I play her is lane with another champ that either has a skillshot pull or root, because we'll chain root the hell out of them. She is in no way capable of burst damage but more of a situational control and if you.

If the team has any tanks, there is zero point in focusing them except to control them away from your team.

In her current state she either needs to have her range rebuffed or a better modifier for her AP, everyone who says she is fine, etc.. I would love to see some videos proving this. Orianna is still one of my most played champs but she is nowhere near where people claim she is on the AP carry chart.

I'm really not trying to troll here, but look at the higher elo ranked games. Ori excels here. Her Ult completely disrupts enemy teams if used correctly. Also, at the higher elo people know what champions do.

I have 2 CC, A movable ward, a shield with armor bonus, and a passive that allows me to have damage as an AP carry. Possibly you need to adjust your mid/late game build to take advantage. I personally like getting a Malady or Nashor's(Depending on game) and throwing a couple of autos in every chance I get. If I get focused, I just ult the group off me, slow and shield.

Orianna is not UP by any means, she's a utility character that needs a ton of practice. She can zone out 50-60% of mids and cause horrible last hitting because there is always a ball in your face. I understand it may not seem like it because you haven't been playing with her long enough, but she is a great champion. Maybe not tier 1, but definitely tier2.

Saga of Ilthire

05-09-2012

Orianna is fine where she is, in my opinion. She's still fairly strong in lane and has great use in a team fight. She just trades a bit of damage for the utility she also provides.

Rheidan

05-09-2012

I love Orianna, but have hated playing her since they redid the targeting and the drag arrow. I find it's much worse way to direct the ball and often I end up auto walking when I don't want to. Especially when the ball is on another. Not asking for a buff, cuz I think she's fine the way she is, but I was really frustrated by the change to the way her skills worked.

mambawarrior

05-09-2012

They recently lowered her mana costs

TeknoWizard

05-09-2012

There's a difference between under powered, and tough to use. She doesn't need a buff, but I think she could do with some quality of life fixes with her ball.