Soraka/Varus better than Soraka/Urgot???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolofoloto

05-08-2012

I know it sounds crazy since I havent had enough experience on this. As a Soraka player I love laning with Urgot bot.

But as of recently , I did a random normal game... laned with Varus bot... he went 17/0/something I was 2/2/21 , immediately I added him to my friends list. And from there we proceeded to win the next 4 games in a row. The last game was a pull from behind win also , I fed Varus as much as possible but the other two lanes were dying too much to make just one character viable.

We were able to win team fights with ease.

I havent seen Varus play without a support... so my question is , how viable is he without support or blue buff?

Out of the 5 games Ive supported him , I see that he is very very mana dependent like Urgot.

Who would you guys rather have? Soraka/Urgot or Soraka/Varus.

oh and inb4 Varus just came out so hes automatically OP before next patch nerf.

I think people will complain that hes too strong, and he'll get nerfed. Which makes Soraka sad. =(

OG Skywalker

05-09-2012

no i hope he gets nerfed i hate losing to him repeatedly in lane. all ive seen is leona varus every ****ing game, within the time span of leonas stuns varus will kill u, they will proceed to zone u and poke u at ur turret until dive worthy, try this with ur friend for the next week, i guarantee u will not lose bot lane against any comp, unless u are bested by a varus leona mirror lane.

Wolofoloto

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizzent View Post
no i hope he gets nerfed i hate losing to him repeatedly in lane. all ive seen is leona varus every ****ing game, within the time span of leonas stuns varus will kill u, they will proceed to zone u and poke u at ur turret until dive worthy, try this with ur friend for the next week, i guarantee u will not lose bot lane against any comp, unless u are bested by a varus leona mirror lane.
Havent seen him with a Leona yet , but I have today off so I'll be on pretty much all day. It does sound like a scary combo though.

Alucard2582

05-09-2012

soraka varus better

Alucard2582

05-09-2012

[LEFT][CENTER][RIGHT][LEFT][CENTER][RIGHT][LEFT][CENTER][/CENTER][/LEFT][/RIGHT][/CENTER][/LEFT][/RIGHT][/CENTER][/LEFT] e

Tha Legend Killa

05-09-2012

I hav'nt lost a game with varus, and i'd say he doesnt need a nerf, hes fine the way he is, not OP at all.

To answer your question, The first Normal game i played as Varus i went afk for first few minutes then came back to realize i was solo top vs 2 people, a Xin and another Varus, They were lvl 3's and i came lvl 1 to defend, Anyways i ended up winning that game, 9-1-10 of course ihad some ganks from the op fed malphite and shaco on my team and they ended up takin my tower down, but i was rockin teleport so i caught up, and surpassed them then just starting owning. So Yeah he isnt that dependent on support or blue, although he murders if he has them.