What do you do against a teemo AD?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

05-09-2012

get him before lvl 6.

After that, pin him to his turret and try to keep him from too much cs, or a decent teemo will zone out the whole lane with mushrooms, and as you know, their slow is enough to ensure death from his autoattacks with even moderate as/ad.

no one's autowin in a lane, but he's close if you don't have a decent harass of somekind, and sadly those are mostly ap mages & supports. pre6, he's not tuff. but mushroom control can be hard to beat if your teemo player is worth a nickel.

Aikimiller

05-09-2012

after level 6- pink wards.

Before level six, if teemo is destroying you, then you need some more practice- because it's not the champ that's destroying you at that point- it's the guy playing him is much better than you are. Cause by the numbers alone, pretty much any other AD carry can destroy teemo, supports being equal, and if one of the junglers isn't focusing you.

Dane Belthound

05-09-2012

Play kog maw. He out ranges teemo and you can just poke/harass anytime he gets near. You also have a nasty slow to prevent him from getting away. With a good support you should own teemo.

King Cromb

Recruiter

03-10-2013

If i was you i would have bought 9 health pots and just waited it out to get to level 6 then just jump on him and all in... that should kill him

acosn

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedali View Post
Just had a pretty ****ed frustrating game against a teemo bottom. I couldn't do anything at all because between his blind and poison he won every trade by a huge margin. I couldn't just sit at my tower farming because I was falling behind in CS hard. Seemed like he pretty much auto won the lane. Is there anything I could have done, or is Teemo pretty much just an autowin in bottom lane?
Don't rely on ADC's who primarily focus on their AA to do trades.

Teemo dies in a fire against any aggressively oriented support.

Thanias1

03-10-2013

Wait for blind then use abilities lol. So easy to counter that blind, when you make your primary source of damage your abilities while being blinded. I played cait v a teemo and every time he blinded me I just used my Q and went back to auto-attacking. Blind isn't that long kiddies.

doggwe

03-10-2013

Hello,

You need to bait blind then engage in between that cool down to either zone or get a kill

And that blind doesn't last that long at early levels

And don't doubt your early game damage as trist with E and W,

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Laugh at your very inexperienced opponent, win lane. Note that the laughing should be done privately, or at least in your own team's chat, so as to not constitute harassment of the Teemo player.