Is Varus Worth It?

Yes 70 66.67%
No 35 33.33%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Varus, Is He Worth It?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

If you like Ashe try Varus. They both fall under AD carries that have worse stats but better utility.

Wolofoloto

05-08-2012

He is definitely worth it right now. I dont know if he will or wont be nerfed in a patch or two. Right now he is extremely strong , especially when laning with a great Soraka. Endless mana/range/silence/damage/heals

GG

Sephrinx

05-09-2012

No. Use IP.

ONE skin? WTF?

Not going to get me Riot. Nope, not this time.

I WILL NEVER BUY A CHAMPION (with RP) THAT HAS ONE SKIN.

Tha Legend Killa

05-09-2012

I saved up 6300 IP Since i heard of Varus to get him, at first when i played him i thought he was ehh, but then i got fed. I bought The 1 Other skin he has, becuz his clothes arent painted on. That made me like him a bit more, He is Unique like every other champion, if your looking for something new like i was get him, i still havnt found a ranged AD i love or at least until Varus, Caitlyn outranges just about everybody but tristana at lvl 18, So play wise.

AMiiC

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentient23 View Post
id say you had a lucky game there with noobs to feed off of.
varus looks like he has a decent kit for laning but really requires a higher skill cap similar to ezreal. also during team fights it looks like he would really have to have a team, not like graves/vayne where they can take the entire team by themself.
Look at my match history with him, I get constant wins/good scores.

SovereignDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Quote:
varus looks like he has a decent kit for laning but really requires a higher skill cap similar to ezreal. also during team fights it looks like he would really have to have a team, not like graves/vayne where they can take the entire team by themself.
No, I would say that you just actually need to think to be able to take on the entire team. You have to know when to use your abilities to trigger stacks and have good placement of your E and ultimate.

With that said, he deals a ton of burst damage early. He deals a lot of early game damage that is very very difficult for most other ranged to deal with. Late game he still does a lot of burst, but they won't be crushing a Leona anytime soon. But if you get the jump on the other teams AD carry they will most likely die before they can do much.

*Edited for grammer

Digressed

05-09-2012

He does extremely well at the start of the game. Unless he is feed though he kinda falls behind. He is a hard champion to play late game cause people catch on to your arrow.

MinSY

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Legend Killa View Post
I saved up 6300 IP Since i heard of Varus to get him, at first when i played him i thought he was ehh, but then i got fed. I bought The 1 Other skin he has, becuz his clothes arent painted on. That made me like him a bit more, He is Unique like every other champion, if your looking for something new like i was get him, i still havnt found a ranged AD i love or at least until Varus, Caitlyn outranges just about everybody but tristana at lvl 18, So play wise.
And Kogmaw IIRC

Incanous

05-11-2012

Yep

TheDemonLord

05-14-2012

Quote:
No Champion can take the whole team unless it's Mordekaiser. Even Mordekaiser would fell off if it's 1v5.