Varus Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leafeyawn

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runix View Post
One skin actually makes sense to me. A lot of previous Champion releases, one of the skins felt almost obligatory, an "oh yeah I guess we have to make a second skin for this". Better to take some time and thought on the additional skins to make them as good as they can be.
Yeah, but keep in mind that there are relatively popular champions that never get additional skins. It's kind of a bummer if you buy a champion and there's really only one other option for a different look.

pr0t0man504

05-08-2012

Man what will i do with that 33 RP i just don't know so many things i could get =\

Lord Lago

05-08-2012

33/1495 = .022

Dat 2% off...

Fuj

05-08-2012

The normal price is actually 1950. So, you save 488. :P
Just in case anyone was wondering.

iluvzombiez

05-08-2012

still he may be worth the cash. he seems OP as hell, i would love to put him on my roster.

Royalty

05-08-2012

If Varus gets a particle change in his arrows does that mean Amethyst Ashe can be expecting a particle change for her skin soon?!

Hmmm, hopefully it happens!

I guess you could say that about most champs though seeing as particle changes aren't unique to Legendary skins anymore.

Killajoule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

I must admit that I'm beyond disappointed by RIOT on this one.

Summoners who look to purchase a new Champions on launch day have usually been looking forward to the release for a long time. Getting a discounted rate on a new Champ/Skin bundles was a great way to reward Summoners for their patience. Only having a choice of one extra skin doesn't leave much to the imagination though.

This "bundle", however, leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth...especially since Morello can't confirm when new skins for Varus will be released.

DOODHWALA123

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuj View Post
The normal price is actually 1950. So, you save 488. :P
Just in case anyone was wondering.
the 1950 bundle includes skins and the new champ. so no your not saving 488 this bundle that they are offering is normally 1480 or around there because it comes wit 1 skin and the champ.

Sammm

05-08-2012

I don't understand what makes a single skin "unfair" "unjust" "stupid" "greedy" or anything else i've seen floating around the forums. All it really means is that the art team has only made one skin! Which to me, doesn't say a single bad thing about riot. Also, more on topic, if you don't like the bundle price, don't buy the bundle!

Epicn00b

05-08-2012

Wouldn't it be better to just...I dunno.......have a 50% off skin sale on the new skin?