Varus Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crillion

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu773rd0g View Post
1) It's nearly a pallet swap skin, with little graphical changes.
2) On top of 1, they didn't even fully change the colors of his skill set.
3) Your LoL crashing because of playing Varus is not something to be proud of, you should be angry/concerned.
1a) You could argue this for many, many skins in the game.
1b) I see no crystals on the classic skin.
2a) They did not change his ult, and I don't see the point of changing the blight stacks.
2b) At least they did some, Amethyst Ashe on the other hand...
2c) It was already explained by Riot in another post that they only did one skin to put out one better skin, in my opinion they did.
3a) I know the problem, and that is I need a new graphics card, mine is getting really old, simple problem simple solution, I turn the graphics down.
3b) I never said I was proud, sorry if it came out that way. :\

Then again I bought midnight Cho'gath, Amethyst Ashe, and both Hecarim Skins So one is a re-colour (Cho'gath red to blue/black), one has no swapped colour for their ability's (Ashe, should be blue to purple) and one should have different colour flames for his skin's (Hecarim, Blood Knight should be red and Reaper should be purple). That's just my opinion though so you can disagree if you want. I understand where your coming from though. =)

~Cheers

MistRaven87

05-12-2012

To be honest, I feel like I just wasted 975RP on this **** champ. Doesn't seem to me that they even try to put effort into making new champions anymore.

pengelana

05-15-2012

have fun playing varus to you all, best regards

Vyxxtor

05-17-2012

Well maybe riot should start putting some effort in their new champions, Its really getting revolting and making me lose interest in this game.

NorthernDireWolf

05-24-2012

There should be more skins for Varus. I also think that he should give a bit more health and mana to start off with. Other Ad carries do not start with that low of health and mana. I would be skins for Varus but need some more here. I also i agree that it is kind of annoying to play varus because others are playing him all the time.