Brutal Death Animations

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetramaster

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsero View Post
Dude...

Irelia IS her blades. Like... her body is just an empty vessel. Her soul is actually inside the blades.
Yea.

Irelia's pretty much a Lich.

Rumble Bot

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolzzirg View Post
You forgot to mention that Rumble is on fire while being launched.
It's ok my suit's fireproof.

I just have to get working on making it impact proof then I can continue to take on champs by myself.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

And then you realize that we, the summoners are continuously reviving them for our sick games.

highcomm

05-08-2012

alot of lol death animations http://www.youtube.com/user/vasqwar?feature=watch

Shinjuurou Yuuki

05-08-2012

Tryndamere's and Sejuani's death look painful IMO.

Levnik Moore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
And then you realize that we, the summoners are continuously reviving them for our sick games.
And then you realize that we, the summoners, are supposed to feel everything our champion does. Worst job ever

Tetramaster

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levnik Moore View Post
And then you realize that we, the summoners, are supposed to feel everything our champion does. Worst job ever
You kind of learn to block that sort of thing out after the first hundred or so deaths.

If you didn't, each time you screwed up and got the champion you were directing killed, you'd endure enough mental trauma to send you to the hospital ward.

Some of the less experienced summoners are constantly rotating in and out of the place because they let the mental feedback get to them

Shinjuurou Yuuki

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levnik Moore View Post
My mentality when I lose a game is that I, the summoner, let my champion down.

Never a good feeling, but victory is never a path filled with roses.

It's either they die, or you fail your favorite champion.

Akesgeroth

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetramaster View Post
You kind of learn to block that sort of thing out after the first hundred or so deaths.

If you didn't, each time you screwed up and got the champion you were directing killed, you'd endure enough mental trauma to send you to the hospital ward.

Some of the less experienced summoners are constantly rotating in and out of the place because they let the mental feedback get to them
Then there's that sicko who keeps getting his champion killed on purpose. I swear he gets a hard-on every time. I think we should have a word with him.

OneBigBugga

Master Recruiter

05-08-2012

welcome to a game not exactly made for kids.. of course kompare it to Mortal Kombat and well.. it's pretty tame.

123456 ... 11