Very High burst AP champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rq View Post
I guess I'm buying veigar

EDIT: well not buying im gonna wait for a free week b4 i decide to buy. So any other honorable mentions?
Karthus is one hell of a nuker...

BoofsPlz

05-12-2012

one high burst champion that can tank and take 2-3 players out if played right is Jax, check him out thats who i play.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BASmith15?feature=mhee

FrostedRose

08-07-2012

Wukong. Really scary late game, you just see half your hp go away from Q and 1/3 from E.

Audiotape

10-09-2012

Both Viktor and Katarina have insane burst damage. Viktor is one of the strongest champions with only 2 dorans rings because of his increase ap from his Hex Core. Kat doesn't have as much as Viktor at level 6, but scales better into late game if she is fed.

A Litle P Kid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vek17 View Post
cassiopeia is a sustained damage AP not a burst AP, while her damage is insane it is done as dps not a quick burst. Cass can not instakill someone unless she is very far ahead, however that's not to say she cannot kill people very easily.
Yes, Cass is a champion with very high substained damage, however, don't underestimate her burst damage on a poisoned championed with Twin Fangs. A full combo of her can take down most lane opponents if not all in just mere seconds.

Southy

07-18-2013

Nidalee has the highest damaging single-target-non-ultimate-ability her Q in human form. You can snipe people and feel like a bau5.

IS1d93320aeca3f94555975

07-18-2013

nidalee the best

PRSkittles

07-18-2013

Depends on what you are looking for.... IF you want a champ who is easy to play pick annie as she is one of the really good midlaners in the game(DAT TIBBERS!! AND THEY BUFFED THAT TING) as she has good ratios on her abilities and she is the only champ with an inbourne Stun(if they're are others i cant remember them right now). She also has a Solid mid and late(if early is Pre-6) game. For veigar, you have to use him quite a bit if you want to be good with him and you need a good CS... if you cant get good CS then DONT get him. another champ you might want is lux... once you snare gg cuz you Snare then aa(autoattack) then put your slow field on them and then you ULTI THEIR FACE OFF and then you aa then you pop ur slow and u aa and you have Overkilled soooo hard. Thnx for reading this

JungHai0

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRSkittles View Post
Depends on what you are looking for.... IF you want a champ who is easy to play pick annie as she is one of the really good midlaners in the game(DAT TIBBERS!! AND THEY BUFFED THAT TING) as she has good ratios on her abilities and she is the only champ with an inbourne Stun(if they're are others i cant remember them right now). She also has a Solid mid and late(if early is Pre-6) game. For veigar, you have to use him quite a bit if you want to be good with him and you need a good CS... if you cant get good CS then DONT get him. another champ you might want is lux... once you snare gg cuz you Snare then aa(autoattack) then put your slow field on them and then you ULTI THEIR FACE OFF and then you aa then you pop ur slow and u aa and you have Overkilled soooo hard. Thnx for reading this
You say you cant remember any other champs with stuns so you say she is the only one. Far from that. Should I name all of them?
Veigar, (Who you mentioned), Amumu, Anivia, Ashe, Blitz, Brand, Cass, Elise, Heimer, Irelia, Jax, Kennen, Leona, Morg, Nami, Panth, Poppy, Renekton, Riven, Sejunai, Sion, Sona, Syndra, Taric, TF, Udyr, Vayne, Victor, and Xerath.
I'm sorry for harping on you like that. But I couldn't resist.
To the OP, Veigar, Kat, A lot of mages, etc. etc. etc. Just look through the mids of this game.