Ask Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askheimerdinger

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
((I recently saw an AD heimerdinger in a game...I was surprised at how fast he could throw those little red wrenches.))
Heimerdinger, have you ever thought about fixing the mothership and going back to your homeworld?
((ad heimer makes me laugh.))

Contrary to popular belief, the mothership has existed long before the first Yordles arrived to populate the Ruddynip Valley, where Bandle City now stands. Its constructors remain a mystery, though were I to meet them, it would do me great honor to shake their hands. There are few testaments to the monumental achievements of the past that spark my intellectual curiosity more than Bandle City's beloved mothership. The technology contained within it is of such a sufficiently advanced level that its surface features continue to vex even my level of genius, to say nothing of the labyrinth of its inner workings.

Despite extremely humbling to say so, I dare say it will take no less than the combined efforts of the finest minds in Bandle City, if not Piltover, if not Runeterra, to restore it to full operations. Unfortunately every attempt to do so has become mired in either politics or unfinished projects littering the site of the ship, and ongoing debate over what steps should be taken next. Indeed, it seems it will take many more years of reverse engineering before we are able to unlock its secrets, but I am sincerely hopeful I will be there when such a momentous breakthrough occurs.

SuperMan Pix

05-08-2012

wellwellWELL!!! if it ISN'T the Smart One!!!

oo! i want to TALK ABOUT SOMETHING SMART!!! like entropy! ENTROPY!!!!
I just LOVE that word!! say it with me now! ENTROOOOOOPY!!!!!

-Lulu and Pix

Askheimerdinger

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
wellwellWELL!!! if it ISN'T the Smart One!!!

oo! i want to TALK ABOUT SOMETHING SMART!!! like entropy! ENTROPY!!!!
I just LOVE that word!! say it with me now! ENTROOOOOOPY!!!!!

-Lulu and Pix
... *ahem* Yes, I have been informed of your rather...distinctive set of circumstances as well. I can imagine what living in such a magically fluctuating environment as the Glade can do to one such as yourself.

Still, I would be highly intrigued to observe how phenomena can occur in the Glade. Perhaps you would allow me to perform some experiments there at some point? It should prove a highly educational experience.

Dear Morgana

05-08-2012

Quote:
((Just want to let you know that you're doing a great job on this. A lot of these ask threads are kind of out of character or poorly done, but this one is wonderful. :3))
((T_T))

Komeiji Satorin

05-08-2012

Dear Heimerdinger,

What do you think about this invention, pictured below?

Ask Ezreal

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((T_T))
((I'm QQing too q-q))

Ask the Herald

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns song View Post
((Just want to let you know that you're doing a great job on this. A lot of these ask threads are kind of out of character or poorly done, but this one is wonderful. :3))
{{ Your words, they wound us so. TT __ TT }}

Askheimerdinger

05-08-2012

((the opinions of those who post in this thread do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of heimerdinger, askheimerdinger, or any related affiliates or persons))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispenser View Post
Dear Heimerdinger,

What do you think about this invention, pictured below?
Yes yes, an intriguing device, to be sure. Such an apparatus could provide welcome relief or materials to one's comrades. I am however curious how it can differentiate allies from enemies, as well as the amount of power necessary to create its products without running out of raw material. Even my techmaturgical nanobots are limited in number. Perhaps using hextech generated mana to convert it into healing magic? A fascinating endeavor indeed! I shall have to place it in my catalog of possible new research.

MontyReinhardt

05-09-2012

Dear Heimerdinger...

What would Heimerdinger do?

- The Summoner of Nothing, MontyReinhardt

Ask Ezreal

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyReinhardt View Post
Dear Heimerdinger...

What would Heimerdinger do?

- The Summoner of Nothing, MontyReinhardt
He'd go in with a Doran's ring and get a pentakill?