Ask Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askheimerdinger

01-03-2013

((bump))

The Rumble

01-03-2013

((My hated Afrohead:

I hate you.

- With hate, Rumble.

PS: I hate you))

MadDoctorMundo

01-04-2013

Mundo appears before the Yordle with a big noodle, towering over him with a rather big grin on his face. "Hello Fluffy Big Head! Mundo wanted to ask you how you head got so big?"

Askheimerdinger

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo appears before the Yordle with a big noodle, towering over him with a rather big grin on his face. "Hello Fluffy Big Head! Mundo wanted to ask you how you head got so big?"
A question that has been on many a person's mind for some time. The answer I'm afraid is not a particularly exciting one, but despite it's one drawback, has proved to be an invaluable success to me.

In my ever-ongoing pursuit of greater knowledge, I performed an experiment of my own design intended to dramatically increase my thinking ability, by utilizing a greater portion of my brain simultaneously. While the experiment was indeed a success, I may have forgotten to account for a certain amount of magical flux, which if left alone can cause incredibly unintended side-effects. In this case, my brain and cranium increased in size.

Its size can at times be an inconvenience, but it has allowed me to create new technologies at a rate even I would have thought difficult beforehand, and for that I can consider the size well worth it.

Unexisted

01-14-2013

Heimerdinger I just want to say that it's really fun to use you in the battle, our team won everytime when I choose you.

Askheimerdinger

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Heimerdinger I just want to say that it's really fun to use you in the battle, our team won everytime when I choose you.
Always a pleasure to meet a fellow admirer of science! I wish you continued success both on and off the fields of justice.

Askheimerdinger

02-04-2013

((bump))

Cards and Dice

02-04-2013

So, Heimer, you've probably heard about your improved abilities. How does it feel now that you can just instantly upgrade your turrets now? As a matter of fact, how do you temporarily upgrade your turrets in the first place? Do you press a button?

Pumpkin Raven

02-07-2013

Have you... heard the Titan's call?

Askheimerdinger

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
So, Heimer, you've probably heard about your improved abilities. How does it feel now that you can just instantly upgrade your turrets now? As a matter of fact, how do you temporarily upgrade your turrets in the first place? Do you press a button?
Truthfully the upgrades are still in testing, and as such I am not completely satisfied until a concrete result is demonstrated. That said, my self-defense technology was becoming somewhat antiquated, and am pleased that I may soon cross 'rudimentary improvements" off my to-do list for the time being.

To answer your second question, yes, there is a switch within my lab coat that may be pressed to activate improved functionality for limited times.

Quote:
Have you... heard the Titan's call?
Hm? Titans? Is that one of the new 'rock and roll' bands so popular with the young these days? No, I haven't heard them yet, as I prefer to listen to more classical music. Thank you for asking however, I shall have to look them up if you recommend them to one such as myself.