Ranked Game Picks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDerp

05-08-2012

Kudos for being smart and not diving into ranked just yet.

Dudleydino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Honestly, you're going to have to play 100s of games before you get to the skill level of 1200 elo.

I went straight into ranked, dropped to 700 elo. Played about 250 ranked games though, and got better while doing it. Now at 1100~ elo and winning more games than I'm losing.

Veru89

05-08-2012

Play Alistar Jungle or support he is rly good with Tristana. Lux is kinda pointeless for me in ranked. Sona is great too cause of her ulty. Shyvana is OP jungle. Learn to play more AP mid carrys. That will have use for you.

FF Leviathan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-08-2012

lux is a fun AP mid. Wouldn't really call her "pointless" I wouldn't jump on the AD carry train quite yet till u learn the matchups. My advice is to play support till u figure out ranked. People get reaaaaal mad when u break the meta.

Digressed

05-09-2012

Quote:
lux is a fun AP mid. Wouldn't really call her "pointless" I wouldn't jump on the AD carry train quite yet till u learn the matchups. My advice is to play support till u figure out ranked. People get reaaaaal mad when u break the meta.
What do you suggest for supports?

I have lulu and Lux right now. I am working on building a ap rune page. I have my AD rune page and Defence Rune page atm.