Ask President Tryndamere!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

05-07-2012

Mr tryndamere... you claimed this was to ask about development priorites... but you didnt say any... would you please just tell us what the development priorities are?

Is it new champs? maps? modes? features? or perhaps reworks on a couple of much debated champs.

We learned nothing of your priorities... which is what i thought this was supposed to be about

Alfirion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

So magma chamber was scrapped for dominion =/. Hopefully they are planning a new map soon...and im not talking about a huge change of a map. A new map that's the same size as summoners rift, but the lanes, monsters, shape of the map, and detail, all different. I'm sure we would all love it. As long as it doesn't cause any unbalance in the game i would be fine with it.

Malurth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Hard-hitting investigative journalism courtesy of me.

ZiPS

05-07-2012

I beat you to this bro, even got 2 red posts.
AMA w/Tryndamere summary

Maybe next time you'll make your summary live too

You may want to include this post critiquing Tryndamere's responses that Mr. Prez himself agreed with.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Yesterday, our fearless leader Marc “Tryndamere” Merrill hosted an Ask Me Anything thread...
The third wasn't yesterday :-/

Zastie

05-07-2012

I asked a legit question, was ignored...

Oh well, moving on.

RKTTTT

05-07-2012

when we will ever get a rune page promotion? D:

Krokodil Dundee

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Fearless leader; are you serious? He runs a pathetic excuse for a company. He dodges questions more than Brazilians dodge queue. Every time a real problem gets brought up he acts like it isn't a problem. Seriously resign this game is headed down the drain.

ZiPS

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardFinn View Post
Fearless leader; are you serious? He runs a pathetic excuse for a company. He dodges questions more than Brazilians dodge queue. Every time a real problem gets brought up he acts like it isn't a problem. Seriously resign this game is headed down the drain.
Another summoner shared your concerns and detailed them very well in this post. Tryndamere replied. You may be interested in what he said.

Snes C

05-07-2012

That link in the last question is broken.

Other then that, great post!

Sylphic

05-07-2012

Thumbs up/Like if you read Tryndamere's answers in Phreak's voice interview/summoner showcase voice.