The REAL Ask Urgot thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrs Urgot

05-20-2012

(Open RP)

Due to my husband's condition, typing is rather difficult for him, so I will be handling his "Ask" thread!

Ask the Megling

05-20-2012

Oh, that's so cute! I didn't know Urgot was married! When did you two meet?

Fenix12345

05-21-2012

((This is the hilarious part where they both fight over Urgot, but he/she was here before you, first in best dressed and all that. Unless this is the smurf.))

MySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

How do you two... You know...

Ask Jarvan IV

05-21-2012

Demacia was here.

Garen says hello.

Mrs Urgot

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Oh, that's so cute! I didn't know Urgot was married! When did you two meet?
I remember it like it was yesterday. For a while I was an intern at the Noxian High Command (simple paperwork, getting coffee for the captains and other mid-level employees) and Urgot would always come by on Tuesdays for his weekly sponge bath from the slaves as bathing by himself was a rather large hassle. He would walk by and niether of us really noticed each other until one day I accidentally spilled some coffee on one of the slave's faces while he was getting his bath. He laughed for a good 30 seconds before sending the slave off to be killed (a blind slave is a useless slave) and after that, every Tuesday there would be a small cup with a different type of flower. I never saw who placed it there, but I knew it was him.

This kept going for a couple months, I would see him and he would look at me from across the room (I pretended not to notice, but every time he did I would make sure to admire this weeks flower whether it be a dead rose, or dandelion), but he never once really talked to me, he must have been nervous.

But one day, in the middle of December, my brother was found guilty of treason against the Noxian state and sentenced to execution by Urgot's hand. This was a pretty regular occurring event in Noxus, but it seemed odd that there wasn't even an attempt to torture him or use some magic to interrogate him first as well as the fact that his execution was scheduled for the day after they announced that he was a traitor (a new record as far as I know).

Then my brother was executed, at the time it was just me and him living in Noxus as our parents passed away from "unknown circumstances" a while back (a common medical condition here) so I had to be present to his execution as witness that it was in fact him being killed. Urgot was there, as majestic as ever, in a suit jacket, rather formal attire for him and something he never once wore at any previous work of his. He used the beautiful blade of his to cut my brother's head clean off, he actually sharpened the edge of it for the first time in weeks (also something he never had done while working as it lessened the pain of the criminal and therefor was less of a spectacle for the crowd and less fun for him).

That night I was crying in my bed when I heard a very loud crash from the living room. I went to see what made the noise and found an acid hunter impaled in the wall with a note on it "Luch net weeek?" was written on it in his handwriting (well, his "hand"writing)! It was so sweet! All planned out by him to ask me out! The execution, everything! I felt so honoured and was so happy, I forgot about my brother almost instantly! We had several dated over the course of the next few months and have been married since April!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySpoon View Post
How do you two... You know...
Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser has some interesting uses outside of the Fields of Justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
((This is the hilarious part where they both fight over Urgot, but he/she was here before you, first in best dressed and all that. Unless this is the smurf.))
(Well I made this smurf about 6-7 weeks ago as my "Urgot only, dominon only" smurf, but then realized that smurfing was kinda annoying/boring, so I just used the account for various Urgot-related things on the forums. I don't really want to ruin the other guy's fun, I just don't want to have to deal with a "real" husband on the forums ) EDIT: He also role-plays singed, so I think a compromise could be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Demacia was here.

Garen says hello.
Urgot wants to know, does Garen still do his daily jogs? He has always had such strong legs...

Orikan

05-21-2012

Well then.

(I have more of a problem with your characterization than with you taking over without asking. I realize this is meant to be silly, but Urgot is a vengeance obsessed killing machine in eternal pain. I doubt he (if we can honestly call him a man anymore, or even human) would be killing slaves randomly, for one. Also, obligatory nofunallowed.jpg)

Mrs Urgot

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orikan View Post
Well then.

(I have more of a problem with your characterization than with you taking over without asking. I realize this is meant to be silly, but Urgot is a vengeance obsessed killing machine in eternal pain. I doubt he (if we can honestly call him a man anymore, or even human) would be killing slaves randomly, for one. Also, obligatory nofunallowed.jpg)
It wasn't randomly killing a slave, it was seeing there was no more use out of the slave and therefor getting rid of it accordingly.

If Noxus is all about strength and power, the disabled are already looked down upon (obviously Urgot is augmented, even though he is technically "disabled") so a disabled slave would be seen as same as any other sort of broken property-trash-and was "thrown away".

And you even called him a killing machine, so killing a slave (and since it was a slave they wronged the Noxian higher-ups in some way already) wouldn't really be too far out of character.

Now, MRS URGOT (a sort of home made character) is essentially all that Urgot isn't. Fun, bubbly, yet twisted in her own bizarre way (as seen by her reaction to her brother being murdered). I will relay what Urgot says, but in Mrs Urgot's style .

(sorry again for kinda stealing yours, didn't really meant to step on any toes, but COME ON you wouldn't even make a smurf it takes like 2 minutes)

Ask the Herald

05-21-2012

{{ I'm going to agree with Orikan and add that Urgot seems like the LAST person who would ever fall in love, even less so than dozens of the other champions who seem to care more about their own affairs than other people.

He made the Ask Urgot thread first, even if you've had your smurf longer, and he portrays Urgot very well. If he says he doesn't want you to continue, then that's fine. If not, then that's fine too. Otherwise, good luck. }}

Orikan

05-21-2012

(Look, like I said, the problem isn't that you took it. I didn't make a smurf, and I should have but I didn't because I'm lazy. I'd like to continue, but if you're set on doing this, I won't complain anymore. The issue I have is that the way you're characterizing Urgot just irritates me. Call me butthurt or whatever, I don't care. From what we know about him, Urgot was a berserker who charged into the enemy lines, heedless of safety. He was a great soldier for Noxus, and then served as the high executioner. At some point he was attached to Swain's division. After being cut in half and revived, his entire existence is pain, and hatred of Demacia in general and Garen in particular. Most of his lines relate to the pain he's in, or killing/death. It just feels jarring and kind of wrong to read about him using his Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser in bed, for one example. He just seems to me like someone who didn't care about love when he was alive, and he almost certainly doesn't now that he's...uh...sort of alive.)