Late-game Singed items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Zaps

Oceanic
NOC Technician

10-27-2009

I thought RoA was a unique passive for most of it's power.. whoops - seems I need to pay more attention! RoA is a damned good item. (I get it first thing, every time when I play singed, and it never lets me down.) I may have to consider a second now.

Warmong's is definitely unessential as Singed, but it's a nice thing to get sometimes. I highly recommend Mercury Treads and going Ghost/Ulti when you need to chase (and being able to use tele still). I've yet to have anyone be able to out ms that reliably, esp. with slow.

I generally go:

Pendant
RoA (getting the catalyst first, definitely. Especially without runes, the mana can keep you up alone nicely.) / Boots 1
Mercury Treads (if the other team is packing any amount of stun/slow/snares. As I tend to be charging at them, the other team will usually waste most of them on me, without being able to hurt too much)
Force of Nature
Abyssal Sceptre

And then it becomes very dependant on what seems to be needed in the game:
Warmog's Armor / Banshee's Veil / Sunfire cape / Guardian Angel / Frozen Heart
all seem to be generally awesome

Things I've randomly tried before that have been suprisingly effective:
Soulstealer (singed gets assists out the butt thanks to poison, which feed this fast even without kills)
Nashor's Tooth

Things I've been tempted by but never used:
Thornmail
Phantom Dancer

It usually goes pretty well. >_>

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximalBeast View Post
Looking at your item build, Warmog's 7th pick and optional? I usually rush for it after philosopher's and boots of swiftness.

*Edit: Hmmm, looking at RoA it might be better to get that first instead, I'll have to try it.
I actually don't like getting warmogs. For one, you should always be getting FoN before Warmogs. The 8% ms, .35% of hp per second regeneration, magic resist, and like 40/5 regeneration are all amazing for the cost. That, and you need roa as early as possible for it to be effective.

And since I play Singed as a mage tank, I need to get grab something that will give a good boost to AP, and I just like the mana regen on Archangel's Staff. So that ends up being my next item after roa, so I won't have mana issues. I get guardian angel's after FoN because ga is a ridiculous item. Gives decent armor and magic resist, and revives you when you die. What's not to love?

Then as a seventh item, I'd only get warmogs if it really looked like it was going to take long enough for me to make use of the passive. Since games won't usually last that long, fire cloak is typically my next item, to replace my philosopher's stone.

Drexl

10-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT777 View Post
I actually don't like getting warmogs. For one, you should always be getting FoN before Warmogs. The 8% ms, .35% of hp per second regeneration, magic resist, and like 40/5 regeneration are all amazing for the cost. That, and you need roa as early as possible for it to be effective.
This wins.

Slayerik

10-28-2009

I go something like:

Health Regen
Boots 1
Catalyst
Rod of Ages
Mercury Treads
Mejai's Soulstealer
Force of Nature
Lich Bane
Zhonya

I'm pretty much an AP ***** though....I get in lots of fights and kills so Mejai turns into a Mana source and 140 AP. End game you're a beast.

MFs Boobs

06-04-2013

Get a tear as your first item so you can go ahead and start charging it. It gives you near-infinite mana and some health from your passive.

PsykoMerc

06-05-2013

Gold 1 Singed Main - 124-66 rec (65% win) Unfortunately I suck with other roles .
0 rod of ages bought. Almost ran the same build once I started winning with singed, I was about 24-24 at the start when I was using sunfire/warmogs etc.

Boots of Swiftness - Tear(Archangel) - Rylais - Thornmail - Abyssal Scept- Liandrys Torment

First 3 are essential. Almost always take these 6 items, only variation is timing of when - Obviously strong AD team go for thorn, vs all AP team, you may skip the Thorn and go for abyssal, vs high HP team low resist, Liandry etc. These 6 items make you extremely effective at diving AD/AP carries,