Wukong or vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyRabidDog

06-04-2013

Hey there summoners its just me your friendly noob posting again...
Big question for you all, im a very Diverse player but prefer to play Jungler and Support. I Top lane and Mid quite well but have never really got into the whole ADC thing. Anyway so i thought that to be the full deal id need to take an ADC that i can play just so if the time rose i could, i can play Vayne but do i really need to? So heres the question, Wukong because he is by far the most awesomest jungler ive ever played, or Vayne because she is the only ADC i can ever play so yeah i need opinions.?

MyLittleAshie

06-04-2013

I think you made your decision by "Wukong because he is by far the most awesomest jungler ive ever played."

It's a game, you should play what you enjoy. You don't NEED to have a champ for every role - especially 'cuz you're not even playing ranked!

CrazyRabidDog

06-04-2013

Hmm well if you think thats best than ill believe you. Thanks friend, i really just needed convincing i think. But thankyou

SeCKS Egai

06-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleAshie View Post
I think you made your decision by "Wukong because he is by far the most awesomest jungler ive ever played."

It's a game, you should play what you enjoy. You don't NEED to have a champ for every role - especially 'cuz you're not even playing ranked!
As a fellow adc like Ashie, albeit a Vayne main, I would have to go with getting both. My roster is over 50 deep yet I use a select few for the majority. Get what you want to play now, and put the other off for later

Blitztrooper

06-05-2013

I've been doing Wukong jungle, and he's...okay.

But I think he's better top as a bruiser, though perhaps I just suck at jungling in general.

I also own Vayne, strangely enough, and I, for the life of me, cannot understand how to not end up feeding the enemy with her.