[Champion Concept] Psylus, The Mentalist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thayen

05-11-2012

Creative, it may need work but it seems like this may be an interesting champ, Btw he's telepathic, not telekinetic. Telekinetic implies he can move things with his mind, Telepathic implies he can detect and manipulate others thoughts. He uses no telekinesis in his kit, oh and the theory of improving ones physical being through mental faculties is called mind over matter, it basically means that by using your mind you can remove the limiters on your muscles partially, or control your metabolism to increase reaction speed and healing, though this would lead to terrible consequences in real life such as shortening your life span, losing use of a limb, or death.

Reebdoog

05-19-2012

This is an awesome champion idea. I think it may be a bit complex for the average player but it essentially gives you choices and reducing the chance they can be abused has been worked in, which is nice to see. I don't mind that he is energy based, or that he utilizes attack damage instead of ability power. I don't know why people would say that. He is actually pretty well balanced in regard to gaining energy back, I would just be afraid that if they stacked cdr, they could go on a combo frenzy. Might have to up the cooldown on at least his E. Other than that it sounds like a fun champion to play.

Sylvans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Glad you like him!

I was wondering if people think the ult is good right now? I'm not sure how i like it with his current kit

Sylvans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

bump

Sylvans

06-19-2012

bump

Sylvans

08-25-2012

bump