Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Noxus Noms Food Creation Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamKat

06-07-2012

The anticipation is killing me!

xXWickedKarmaXx

06-07-2012

Just a portion of what I submitted...Cho was so much fun noming on as well as making. This waiting is driving me nuts though. But like a gentleman, I shall wait.

GenFalcon

06-08-2012

Well another day and another chance for some results.

mspikachu

06-08-2012

This is driving me nuts! If we don't get anything today then that means we have to wait the whole weekend! I'm nervous every time I check too, I want my winners e-mail first!! Haha

GenFalcon

06-08-2012

I'm feeling no results till next week. :/

Demona

06-08-2012

I understand there's a lot to go through, but I believe it was mentioned we should have some word about a week after the contest ended.

I'm sure everyone here would be greatly appreciative of any sort of update on the progress, whether the winners have been chosen or not. (: I know I'd like to hear something from Riot, even if it's just a "Sorry for the delay; winners will be posted on Monday!" sort of thing.

Pretty please post an update, MsPudding? ^^

N0 1

06-08-2012

Day 3: Houston, trying to establish contact

MizoAngel

06-08-2012

Hearty congratulations to all who won. You really deserve it.

ArchMagus Ilicas

06-20-2012

Check out the winner video i made XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwnLw...ature=g-user-u (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwnLwWF7t-0&feature=g-user-u)