Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
As a yordle, what is the best way to have fun? I know you enjoy work and all, but do yordles ever throw parties?
Parties I would not know of. The Embassy rarely hosts anything like that. Teemo or Tristana probably know better than I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerjaeger View Post
Only every other day or so
Possibility. But not a question.

- Poppy

CrabbierComic40

05-20-2012

poppy i just want to have a question that has baffled me for a while answered......how does your devastating crush,a hammer swing....use MAGIC?!!??!

Iron Ambássador

05-20-2012

I wouldn't say there is really any magic involved. My training as a blacksmith in my youth gave me knowledge of the weak spots of most armor and I know how to hit with Whomper in a way that makes armor nigh-useless against it.

- Poppy

Iron Ambássador

05-22-2012

(( Well, this is a good place to take a nap it seems, always so nice and quiet ))

Ask Nunu

05-22-2012

Dear Poppy,
Willump wants to know if you would like the idea of him tossing you into the enemy team as hard as he can? Hammer first of course.

Iron Ambássador

05-22-2012

That is an intriguing idea Nunu. Even though it might be effective, it would be quite dangerous. Armor only protects me to a limit after all. So, I'd prefer not to be tossed in that fashion.

- Poppy

Ask the Megling

05-22-2012

Are you sure? My rocket jump works in a similar way, and I always...ok, maybe not always, let's just say "usually", come out A-ok! Besides, a hammer would be much more effective than my feet. Hmmm. When you sleep, I'm strapping rockets to your back. I have a theory.

Trolosaurus

05-22-2012

Dear Poppy
As a Summoner of the Institute of War's Mental Health Department (and many various other departments due to a bunch of lazy sods), I went back through your lore and I would like to notify you that if you so feel, we can begin an investigation into the indentity of the murderers of your father and arrest them if you so desire. As we are to obtaining neutrality, an injustice so foul as this would normally cause immediate action to be taken. However, you are the Champion and therefore you have the right to decide whether or not we should take action.
Also, regarding the incident with Seafoam, please be more careful with your spending. Your Influence Points only cover so much and you have a bad tendency to.... spend in extrenous quantities. Please remember that as a Summoner of the Public Relations Department, most of that came out of MY paycheck due to me being the only one who had enough at the time to cover you.
-Regards, Summoner Trolosaurus

Iron Ambássador

05-22-2012

You have trained doing that Tristana, and you know how to land safely. I do not have similar experience, and would be in greater danger. And do not even think of doing that. I doubt you wish to get a "hammered".

- Poppy

Iron Ambássador

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Dear Poppy
As a Summoner of the Institute of War's Mental Health Department (and many various other departments due to a bunch of lazy sods), I went back through your lore and I would like to notify you that if you so feel, we can begin an investigation into the indentity of the murderers of your father and arrest them if you so desire. As we are to obtaining neutrality, an injustice so foul as this would normally cause immediate action to be taken. However, you are the Champion and therefore you have the right to decide whether or not we should take action.
Also, regarding the incident with Seafoam, please be more careful with your spending. Your Influence Points only cover so much and you have a bad tendency to.... spend in extrenous quantities. Please remember that as a Summoner of the Public Relations Department, most of that came out of MY paycheck due to me being the only one who had enough at the time to cover you.
-Regards, Summoner Trolosaurus
That was a one time mistake, which I do not plan to make again summoner. I do not spend as frivolously as I did at that time. Also, there is no need for investigation about what happened so long ago. If I decide to, I will find them on my own. But for now, I'd rather focus on my work within the Fields and outside of them.

- Poppy