Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Rumble

05-12-2012

HEY POPPY!

Do you like hanging around more in Bandle City or Demacia?

-Rumble

PS: Bandle City is better.

PPS: You should hang out in Bandle City more.

Iron Ambássador

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Rumble View Post
HEY POPPY!

Do you like hanging around more in Bandle City or Demacia?

-Rumble

PS: Bandle City is better.

PPS: You should hang out in Bandle City more.
Rumble, I do not know exactly which I prefer "hanging around" more. Bandle City is my home, which I always visit when work allows. It is also a very beautiful place. Demacia has it's own beauty though. It's large castles, the bright colors and everything. Also, I have actually spent time lately in Bandle City, since I got a rare break from my ambassador duties.

- Poppy

Panzerjaeger

05-12-2012

Yes. Emphasis on the BREAK part. Go ahead, relax, don't mind me, I'm not doing anything suspicious.

Iron Ambássador

05-12-2012

(( lol ))

Panzerjaeger

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
The feeling of taking another champions life is never a good one for me. Taking lives is not something I gladly do, but I volunteered for the League, and I will do what is asked of me. I have noticed no psychological effects myself, but I worry for the mental health of Annie and Nunu, they are both just children. Their place, no matter how powerful, is not upon the fields. Someone so young should not taste death, no matter how shortly.

Don't you know a killing is thrilling?

HearTheBells

05-13-2012

Poppy, have you ever tried wielding a different weapon instead of Whomper?

Togekiss24

05-13-2012

Poppy, I have always envisioned you looking good with sunglasses and a commando suit. Have you ever considered on changing your attire to this?

General Peaches

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Poppy,

1. Do you enjoy hammer diplomacy?

2. What steps must you go through to activate your Diplomatic Immunity ability in a match?

Panzerjaeger

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togekiss24 View Post
Poppy, I have always envisioned you looking good with sunglasses and a commando suit. Have you ever considered on changing your attire to this?
((Yes! This needs to happen. Poppy could certainly use a new skin, since she's fairly popular and they've removed two others (blacksmith and noxus). Although we probably won't be seeing a new one for a while since scarlet hammer didn't come out too long ago.))

Iron Ambássador

05-13-2012

(( D.amn... that's a lot of questions all of a sudden...))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerjaeger View Post
Don't you know a killing is thrilling?
Killing does not give me any sort of thrill. It may give it to people like Katarina or Dr. Mundo, but not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HearTheBells View Post
Poppy, have you ever tried wielding a different weapon instead of Whomper?
Unless you count the illusions the League puts upon Whomper on my different outfits, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togekiss24 View Post
Ah yes, the infamous Commandos. I have, but I doubt it would fit me. Besides, to get that outfit, one is required to be a part of the Commando team of Demacia, which I am not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roehn View Post
Poppy,

1. Do you enjoy hammer diplomacy?

2. What steps must you go through to activate your Diplomatic Immunity ability in a match?
1. It is a nice alternative to the incessant amounts of political talking I have to do outside the Fields.

2. (( I need to think of this, will edit something here when I know how to explain it. I've been afraid of this inevitable question...))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerjaeger View Post
((Yes! This needs to happen. Poppy could certainly use a new skin, since she's fairly popular and they've removed two others (blacksmith and noxus). Although we probably won't be seeing a new one for a while since scarlet hammer didn't come out too long ago.))
(( I actually thought of the "Commando Poppy" myself some time ago... those sunglasses are awesome :P ))