Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elic Roland

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((Just finished the Bastion and... oh my god it's beautiful Q_Q ))
((How good was it? 1-10. Im thinking about getting it.))

Iron Ambássador

01-11-2013

((... I'd say about 8 for the gameplay and 10 for the story in my opinion. One of the only games with a story touching enough to bring tears to my eyes at the end. ))

Elic Roland

01-11-2013

((._. I have to get this game. Like walking dead (The game) makes you cry at the end or other?))

Fallyn Light

01-11-2013

Dear Poppy,

Are you strong for a yordle or strong for anything?

-Lina

Iron Ambássador

01-11-2013

((Well, it's touching... but not as sad as the Walking Dead. There are multiple endings though, and I'm gonna check those out too ;3 ))

Lina,

I am strong for a yordle at least. Possibly even for a human. I do not know how many of them could lift Whomper with one hand, let alone use it in combat in such a fashion. I could easily lift the weight of a human, which is from what I know fairly impressive for a yordle. We are a fair bit smaller and lighter than humans after all.

- Poppy

Ask the Tempest

01-11-2013

((AANNDD by the time you post im just about half-way through the game. XD))

Fallyn Light

01-11-2013

Dear Poppy,

How did you get so darn strong also you think I can try to lift whomper? Oh and do you have a map of a yordle's nervous system?

-Lina

MadDoctorMundo

01-11-2013

Mundo once again enters the Embassy, his blank eyes seeming to scan around in search of the Ambassador herself. Upon sighting her, he goes up to her and smiles broadly. "Hey Little Hammer! Mundo was wondering, how you able to hold and swing hammer? It so tough and hard, even make Mundo feel sore after getting hit!"

Iron Ambássador

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
Dear Poppy,

How did you get so darn strong also you think I can try to lift whomper? Oh and do you have a map of a yordle's nervous system?

-Lina
Lina

My strength is most likely cause of how my father raised me. I was only a small child when I first lifted Whomper, and I have worked with the hammer for almost as long as I can remember. I'd rather not give Whomper into hands of others... it being one of the last links to my past which I do not wish to lose. And I do not have such maps. Perhaps you should ask a hospital in Bandle City for one? Perhaps even Demacian institutions have such.

- Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo once again enters the Embassy, his blank eyes seeming to scan around in search of the Ambassador herself. Upon sighting her, he goes up to her and smiles broadly. "Hey Little Hammer! Mundo was wondering, how you able to hold and swing hammer? It so tough and hard, even make Mundo feel sore after getting hit!"
Poppy sighs as she sees the Madman of Zaun enter, knowing that this would not be the kind of conversation she prefers.

"Doctor... I wear metallic gauntlets that mostly make me not feel Whomper itself in my hand. They also help against the strength of the resistance of whatever I hit against Whomper. And the hammer's weight is no burden for me, in case you wished to know that, your question was a bit vague. I have worked with the hammer for most of my life, it feels weird not working with it."

Ask the Megling

01-16-2013

On the subject of strength, do you even lift? By that, I mean "Do you work out or anything?"