Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

01-07-2013

((Bump))

Ask Mälzahar

01-07-2013

The prophet floated down the corridor towards the embassy, stopping in front of any guards that may stand in front of the entrance he spoke, barely even making eye contact with any of them as if he already knew what they were going to say. He was, as always wearing his blue headscarf and other clothes. On his side was his highly decorated knife safety inside of its holster.

"We, the void prophet Malzahar, wishes to speak to the ambassador."

Iron Ambássador

01-07-2013

The guards at the gate keep an eye on Malzahar, looking to each other suspiciously. Eventually, one more appears from the inside of the Embassy and states.

"Step inside, 'Prophet'. But do know, we are keeping an eye on you. If you attempt anything, we are able to call the League in here before you can finish. The Ambassador is waiting in her office."

The guard then returns inside, the doors behind him staying open.

Ask Mälzahar

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
The guards at the gate keep an eye on Malzahar, looking to each other suspiciously. Eventually, one more appears from the inside of the Embassy and states.

"Step inside, 'Prophet'. But do know, we are keeping an eye on you. If you attempt anything, we are able to call the League in here before you can finish. The Ambassador is waiting in her office."

The guard then returns inside, the doors behind him staying open.
He waves his hand dismissively at the threat, floating on past into her office. Due to him always floating and Poppy's small size he naturally had to look down to talk to her.

"We have a simple inquiry, as the voice of Bandle city in Demacia have you expressed worries about Bandle city's relative isolation from the other city states, in the event of an attack?"

Iron Ambássador

01-07-2013

Poppy looks up at Malzahar with her usual steeled gaze.

"No, I have not. Bandle City has some of the finest minds in the world creating it's defenses. In addition, the Megling Commandos and Bandle City Scouts keep watch over the nearby areas. By the time an invasion force would get near, the forces would be ready, mobilized, defenses would be prepared and the Professors from Piltover would be there. We may be a peace-loving and happy people, but we are not defenseless despite our position."

Ask Mälzahar

01-07-2013

Quote:
Poppy looks up at Malzahar with her usual steeled gaze.

"No, I have not. Bandle City has some of the finest minds in the world creating it's defenses. In addition, the Megling Commandos and Bandle City Scouts keep watch over the nearby areas. By the time an invasion force would get near, the forces would be ready, mobilized, defenses would be prepared and the Professors from Piltover would be there. We may be a peace-loving and happy people, but we are not defenseless despite our position."
Malzahar would make a slight laugh.

"Then you better start preparing your defences today, because even if the void invades in a thousand years they still wouldn't be ready."

Iron Ambássador

01-07-2013

Poppy shakes her head and looks at Malzahar.

"Your 'Void' shall fall as all enemies of Demacia have before. Bandle City, Demacia and Piltover together can take on any force you may bring 'Prophet'. I should kill you where you stand for threatening my people... consider yourself lucky for the League's rules. Now, I ask you to leave. The Embassy is no longer a place you can call friendly. I'm certain my guards would love to throw you out by now."

Ask Mälzahar

01-08-2013

Quote:
Poppy shakes her head and looks at Malzahar.

"Your 'Void' shall fall as all enemies of Demacia have before. Bandle City, Demacia and Piltover together can take on any force you may bring 'Prophet'. I should kill you where you stand for threatening my people... consider yourself lucky for the League's rules. Now, I ask you to leave. The Embassy is no longer a place you can call friendly. I'm certain my guards would love to throw you out by now."
He raises his hands in a surrendering motion. Before making his reply.

"We only wished to spread the words of fate. But it appears you, like many others would not care for them. We shall take our leave from your precious 'Embassy'.

Returning to his normal stature he turned to leave. However, he stopped near the entrance to turn back to the ambassador. His voice thick and threatening.

"Do not underestimate the void's strength 'Yordle' by the time your precious allies reach Bandle city it will be too late. We will have already swept over the land like a great wave, your forces made mad with terror at the unspeakable beings that approach them. All that stand against us will be consumed. And you? You and your precious hammer will do nothing to save them, trapped by indecisive bureaucrats you will only hear of its demise."

With that the prophet turned to leave. not even waiting for Poppy's retort.

Iron Ambássador

01-08-2013

((Just finished the Bastion and... oh my god it's beautiful Q_Q ))

Iron Ambássador

01-10-2013

((Bump))