Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"You're friends with him, are you not? Maybe you could talk to him. Get him to open up about whatever awful childhood trauma he endured to become like he is."
"Friends? No. I've barely met him outside the League. More like acquintances. I believe Tristana is good friends with him. Perhaps she knows something."

Poppy shrugs and finishes her water.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

01-01-2013

((Bump of boredom))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

01-01-2013

((Humm.... Eve? Anyone? :3))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

01-01-2013

((Eve is mia i believe, but i shall pop in :3 ))

A letter would arrive for Poppy

Quote:
Dear miss poppy
When you have the time i would like to come by and make a personal Blacksmithing request request.At your earliest convenience I can stop through and provide the necessary materials, money and description for the task.

-nevin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((Eve is mia i believe, but i shall pop in :3 ))

A letter would arrive for Poppy
After reading the letter, Poppy sighs and shakes her head. This kind of letters arrived to her now and then, and she had grown accustomed to having to give the same simple answer to them. She sends a letter to the return address, reading.

Quote:
Nevin,

My duties as an Ambassador take up most of my time. I do not have the time to fulfill commissions as most of my free time is spent in other things as well. Apologies, but my schedule makes me unable to help anyone who wishes to commission such items from me.

- Poppy, Ambassador of Bandle City to Demacia


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

01-01-2013

It is quite understandable. I had expected someone of your status and caliber of skill to be quite busy. Perhaps then could you possibly direct me to a smithy? Preferably one who is capable in working with certain metals, such as Titanium and Silver?
-Nevin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
It is quite understandable. I had expected someone of your status and caliber of skill to be quite busy. Perhaps then could you possibly direct me to a smithy? Preferably one who is capable in working with certain metals, such as Titanium and Silver?
-Nevin
Most smiths in Demacia are more than capable of working with any metal you give them. You can see their work in the blade of the Grand Duelist, the large armor and the sword of the Might of Demacia and so forth.

- Poppy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

01-01-2013

I greatly appreciate your help. perhaps when you have some spare time I can come by. I do greatly admire and respect your craft. Anyways I have probably taken enough out of your busy schedule.

Thank you for your time.
-Nevin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"Friends? No. I've barely met him outside the League. More like acquintances. I believe Tristana is good friends with him. Perhaps she knows something."

Poppy shrugs and finishes her water.
"Well, it's not really our business," she decides, shrugging and polishing off her drink. "After dinner is our business, however. I have two ideas in mind, one that I would enjoy and you would be miserable, and one that you might enjoy and I would tolerate."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Well, it's not really our business," she decides, shrugging and polishing off her drink. "After dinner is our business, however. I have two ideas in mind, one that I would enjoy and you would be miserable, and one that you might enjoy and I would tolerate."
Poppy looks up to Evelynn, her look serious and calm as usual.

"I believe I can guess what that first one would be... however, what is the second option you are suggesting?"