Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Why sure! I understand that, at your position of power, you have probably had many attempts on your life." Jenno summons a table with a chair, and pulls it out for Malie. "Go ahead little one, I'm sure I didn't poison it... Unless this was for Lulu.... No this is for Poppy!"
Poppy shakes her head. She nods at Malie, who quickly skitters out of the room, returning a moment later with a few employees of the Embassy. The employees take the cake and carry it somewhere else for the tests.

"... Right. Any other reason you might be here besides the cake? I am a very busy person."

The Rumble

12-25-2012

Poppy:

I forget ask in my last letter, What is your opinion about the piston pump fist of Tristy?

- Rumble

((I suddenly thought something: I guess the opinion of Poppy about Rumble also changed ))

Tentorer

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy shakes her head. She nods at Malie, who quickly skitters out of the room, returning a moment later with a few employees of the Embassy. The employees take the cake and carry it somewhere else for the tests.

"... Right. Any other reason you might be here besides the cake? I am a very busy person."
Jennogoth scratches his head. "No that was it... or was it? I can't remember... can you remember? Of course you can't! I'll take my leave now. Toodaloo! Don't die too soon little one!" With tht the strange old man was off. When he left the table he created fazed out of existence.

Iron Ambássador

12-26-2012

Poppy shakes her head, sitting down back at her table and leaning back.

"Quite the oddities we get for a visit around here huh Malie?"

"Indeed Amb... Poppy."

Malie is reading her book about wind magic again.

st0pb0t

12-26-2012

Quote:
"I may be uncomfortable in this attire... but I did make a promise back then. Back when Zyra had her weird formula that.... humanified yordles."

Poppy's look is still fairly close to normal, serious and stoic.

"But you're welcome. I do not back away from my promises. What kind of an example would I give of my people if I did so?"
"Oooh, does that mean we'll be telling them about tonight? I'm sure the spirits of the Demacian people would be raised if they knew their beloved Iron Ambassador was enjoying a bit of leisure time."

Iron Ambássador

12-26-2012

"Rather not Evelynn... they know all too well that I can take some time off... I'm sure you read about my mistake in the Journal."

Poppy shakes her head, sighing.

"And no offense to you... but I doubt neither Demacians or my kind will be pleased to know I've been meeting with a known assassins. Your profession is not exactly commonly accepted in neither city. Demacians with their honor, and our kind with a dislike for taking lives... our only "assassin" being the Scout Captain Teemo."

Iron Ambássador

12-28-2012

((It's kinda silent around here... anyone around? ;P ))

st0pb0t

12-28-2012

Quote:
"Rather not Evelynn... they know all too well that I can take some time off... I'm sure you read about my mistake in the Journal."

Poppy shakes her head, sighing.

"And no offense to you... but I doubt neither Demacians or my kind will be pleased to know I've been meeting with a known assassins. Your profession is not exactly commonly accepted in neither city. Demacians with their honor, and our kind with a dislike for taking lives... our only "assassin" being the Scout Captain Teemo."
"Oh, Teemo is no more an assassin than I am a virgin. He's a psychopath. There's a difference."

Evelynn took a languid sip of her drink, as if that statement was supposed to be more profound than it really was.

Iron Ambássador

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Oh, Teemo is no more an assassin than I am a virgin. He's a psychopath. There's a difference."

Evelynn took a languid sip of her drink, as if that statement was supposed to be more profound than it really was.
"He is quite... unique for a yordle. His focus on the task at hand and the ability to completely lock out emotions is a bit disturbing indeed"

Poppy is still drinking her simple ice water, about halfway through it. It was clear she did not like alcohol at all.

st0pb0t

12-29-2012

Quote:
"He is quite... unique for a yordle. His focus on the task at hand and the ability to completely lock out emotions is a bit disturbing indeed"

Poppy is still drinking her simple ice water, about halfway through it. It was clear she did not like alcohol at all.
"You're friends with him, are you not? Maybe you could talk to him. Get him to open up about whatever awful childhood trauma he endured to become like he is."