Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

12-12-2012

((Eve, you gonna post eventually? :P ))

st0pb0t

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"... No. I do not like doing such things. I thought that was obvious."
Poppy shakes her head and continues eating slowly.
((I didn't forget, I was just trying to figure out what to post that would coincide with my new Evelynn direction. Poppy doesn't really like Evelynn... I dunno if she would stick around and flirt up a storm.

I'll just roll with it. >.> ))

"Have you done it before?" Evelynn asked, taking a bite out of a complimentary roll. "You can't say you don't like it if you haven't tried it."

Iron Ambássador

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((I didn't forget, I was just trying to figure out what to post that would coincide with my new Evelynn direction. Poppy doesn't really like Evelynn... I dunno if she would stick around and flirt up a storm.

I'll just roll with it. >.> ))

"Have you done it before?" Evelynn asked, taking a bite out of a complimentary roll. "You can't say you don't like it if you haven't tried it."
"Do I seem like the type that enjoys vanity?"

Poppy looks straight at Evelynn, her expression it's usual serious self.

"I'm a blacksmith's daughter. I never knew my mother. Vanity was never a part of my life. Working at the forge, getting my hands dirty, that is what my life was. Not 'getting pretty' in ways such as that."

((Aww... the old Eve was fun to read ;3 Oh well. It's not as if Poppy dislikes Evelynn, more dislike for her methods. She's a pretty up-front fighter while Evelynn well... assassin. Blomgrun's death probably left quite a distrust for assassins ya know. ))

Iron Ambássador

12-12-2012

(Bump)

Iron Ambássador

12-15-2012

((>_> Bump ))

st0pb0t

12-15-2012

Quote:
"Do I seem like the type that enjoys vanity?"

Poppy looks straight at Evelynn, her expression it's usual serious self.

"I'm a blacksmith's daughter. I never knew my mother. Vanity was never a part of my life. Working at the forge, getting my hands dirty, that is what my life was. Not 'getting pretty' in ways such as that."
"Not vanity; a good first impression." Deciding that this line of questioning might shed some light on Poppy's stoic method, Evelynn would chat her date up for as long as it was tolerated. "You know, I would have thought an ambassador -- even an iron one -- would be more used to dealing with dignitaries and social events. You would meet an illustrious leader from a foreign nation in full armor?"

Iron Ambássador

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Not vanity; a good first impression." Deciding that this line of questioning might shed some light on Poppy's stoic method, Evelynn would chat her date up for as long as it was tolerated. "You know, I would have thought an ambassador -- even an iron one -- would be more used to dealing with dignitaries and social events. You would meet an illustrious leader from a foreign nation in full armor?"
"Considering I am an Ambassador to Demacia, yes I would. King Jarvan III and Prince Jarvan IV after all are warriors themselves. They more than understand."

Poppy merely continues eating slowly, her expression it's usual serious self.

st0pb0t

12-17-2012

Quote:
"Considering I am an Ambassador to Demacia, yes I would. King Jarvan III and Prince Jarvan IV after all are warriors themselves. They more than understand."

Poppy merely continues eating slowly, her expression it's usual serious self.
"Huh. Well, next time Hecarim rides through Demacia, I would hope you all wouldn't attempt to arrest him for looking threatening."

Iron Ambássador

12-17-2012

"It wasn't as much how he looked, but how he spread terror and destruction on his path to the League. And the fact that he had an army of spectral riders with him. The Demacian troops were sent to him to make sure he would not threaten Demacia itself."

Iron Ambássador

12-19-2012

((Bump to celebrate Blacksmith Poppy finally being mine :3 ))

((Edit: And hitting the levelcap in GW2. Ficca ))