Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

"Oh... okay. I guess you're very strong-willed then. I... can't say I'm the same... but I guess I'll try. So, um, oh yeah... I almost forgot. I did a little research and found something that you might like!"

Teo pulls out a small pouch, and inside was a fine brown powder.

"I blended it myself. I don't know if you like your coffee black... but after your last letter I decided to whip something up that you can add to it. It's calming and also acts as a mild sweetener."

Iron Ambássador

10-13-2012

Poppy raises an eyebrow at the pouch, looking at it curiously.

"Well, thank you Teo. I'll certainly try if it helps me out sometime. ANd yes, I usually drink my coffee black."

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

"Well, I better get going. It took a lot of work to finally cut all of my ties, so... I don't really want to make any more strong ones before I go. I don't think I could handle... being away from someone close all the time."

Iron Ambássador

10-13-2012

"I see... well, if you need to get going, I shall return to work. Better not to get too distracted or no work gets done. Good luck with your trip Teo."

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

"Mhm. Hey, write to me if you ever get so bored you want to talk. See ya."

Teo gives a half-hearted wave before leaving the Embassy, bristling with anticipation.

benjimenfire

10-13-2012

gerald runs in
G: cmon William bandle city is under attack
the two run out the door

Iron Ambássador

10-14-2012

((Bump.))

Tentorer

10-15-2012

Rothus kneels to get to even ground. "So Poppy how goes the politics? Hopefully Jarvan isn't as poumpous as I've seen him be lately."

Iron Ambássador

10-15-2012

Poppy glances at the person talking to her, shrugging.
"Politics never truly change. Always filled of paperwork and talk that often does nothing of importance. And Prince Jarvan is always pompous. There is nothing that will change his behaviour, except perhaps someone beating him up in a dominant fashion. Which takes a lot."

Tentorer

10-15-2012

Rothus sighs. "I see. Well that is what happens when your the son of a king. Getting everything, having people serve you, looking down on everyone...." He smiles. "No offense."