Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

06-01-2012

Why don't you tell everyone about how you are truly a male? I know this. I've seen....things...that I regret seeing.

It all makes sense now! Yes, it's alright, "Poppy". If that's even your real name. Yordles. Seem female, are instead male. DISGUSTING.

Ask the Megling

06-01-2012

Your just jealous 'cause Poppy can break every bone in your body and you can't even fight without that silly crossbow of yours. And just what are these...things, you've seen?

Iron Ambássador

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally?
Yes, really. What are you implying Tristana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Why don't you tell everyone about how you are truly a male? I know this. I've seen....things...that I regret seeing.

It all makes sense now! Yes, it's alright, "Poppy". If that's even your real name. Yordles. Seem female, are instead male. DISGUSTING.
Twitch, whatever you are implying, I would suggest you shut your mouth. I am a female, and nothing you say can change that. It would be wise for you to keep your mouth shut from now on, unless you want to have a meeting with Whomper outside the fields. You do remember what it feels like when it crushes your skull right?

- Poppy

Rawrwott

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post

Disgusting?
You should see the fanart the summoners draw of you.

Ask the Megling

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Yes, really. What are you implying Tristana?

- Poppy
Nothing. Nothing at all. I was just thinking that maaaaaaaaaaaaybe you get a little lonely sometimes, and it just so happens that you're on a diplomatic assignment...

Ask Jarvan IV

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Nothing. Nothing at all. I was just thinking that maaaaaaaaaaaaybe you get a little lonely sometimes, and it just so happens that you're on a diplomatic assignment...
-cough-

Ask the Megling

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
-cough-
Does Jarvan know what I'm talking about?

I think Jarvan knows what I'm talking about.

Iron Ambássador

06-01-2012

Tristana, I do not do things like that. When it comes to diplomacy, I act accordingly and professionally. Deception and seduction are not the ways I use, and I do not even want to learn how to do that. About Jarvan? He probably realizes what you are talking about.

- Poppy

(( I find it interesting how questions suddenly turn into a discussion about whether Poppy has ever seduced someone... ))

Ask the Megling

06-01-2012

((Aw yeah. Tristana is a motherflipping troll.))

Iron Ambássador

06-01-2012

(( Yeah... and just like before I went to sleep, the talk that's going on gives my brain the wrooooooong ideas... ))