Champion Creation Tips v3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

12-21-2012

Christmas bumpage!

Katsuni

12-23-2012

This has fallen off the front page again, and since the gift of knowledge and understanding is a nice one, BUMP!

Also, since I've more or less finished my entry for the December MCCC(P!), and the post details the process of designing a champion and revising them repeatedly, I may as well drop a link to those who are interested =3

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2868527

Merry felicitous season of greed and avarice to all!

Katsuni

12-24-2012

Christmas bumpage get! Wait, I already did that. Hrm. Well fishbump then. Don't take my fishbumpage away from me ;_;

1 800 Try Hard

12-24-2012

I am sad... tl;dr

Katsuni

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMadBrothas View Post
I am sad... tl;dr
Well it's like 50 character limit capped posts long =P There isn't much more definitive of a definition for "tl;dr" XD

Anyway, yeu're not supposed to actually read it all in one sitting (though some people have O.o; I can barely get through two pages in one sitting myself, and I wrote it XD ).

Personally, I'd suggest mostly just picking a topic yeu need help with or are interested about, and skipping ahead to that chapter =3

It's designed to be more of an encyclopedia of information, yeu're not really supposed to read through it in one sitting so much as to reference it as needed for particular topics ^.^

Anyway, it's still here for if yeu get stuck on anything!

DryRun

01-02-2013

I used to go from champ to champ that had little or no reviews and try to steer them towards the light, most of them are pretty rough, or obviously children with no idea. now I just paste a link to this post, a great lighthouse in the sometimes dark waters that make up the CCF.

Katsuni

01-02-2013

While that's nice DryRun, keep in mind that this is an overwhelmingly large guide as well and more than a little daunting for most people. If yeu're going to link to it, I'd suggest a brief explanation of why an individual ability has some issues, and then link to a particular section of the guide to help them find exactly whot they'd need to work on it. Just doing it as a whole is probably not as helpful as it should be.

DryRun

01-02-2013

but it is funny.

but of course youre as correct as ever, i will point out the areas they need work. and try to steer them to where they are needed. even though it is usually the entire guide.

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Bump. This. Up.
People need to ****in' pay attention and actually learn HOW to make a champion. =.=

ploki122

01-15-2013

Hey Kats, I'm in the middle of my own "reviewing a concept", and I wanted a 3rd party's advice, and I thought might as well drop by this thread since... well... you're knowledgeable and will end up looking for posts (you always do :P).

So yeah, about a map with 3 team, what is your opinion on that? Possible? plausible? fun? ( I chose to include as little detail as possible on purpose :P ), Otherwise, hope you're still doing as fine as you always appear to be doing (although I know you're not always doing as fine as you appear to be). And I hope for you and your guide to live long. Maybe I should log onto a smurf to be the +100?

Oh and because I feel like a ***** from deleting a 500-1000 word text for my own post, your 5-10 quote title isn't even bolded in your 1st post *bleh!*