Guys, guys guys. Sejuani.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saigo Getsuga

05-09-2012

Underrated jungler.

She is good in dat spot.

I like Sejuani

monstuman443

05-09-2012

I like her, but shes a bit underpowered in my opinion. Her abilities are mediocre at best so as a fighter shes not great, and as a tank shes extremely outclassed by almost every other tank in almost every way possible. Though i dont own her, i played her tons during her last free week, and i suggest waiting for a decent buff before commiting that kind of ip/rp.

Phoenix the rise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElf View Post
Honestly at 1100, anyone is good if you practice them enough. Yes, she is outclassed by other junglers, but if she has a skill set you enjoy, you can do good with her.

And if you're just playing normals, play for fun. Pick someone you enjoy playing as.
Through this logic, i shall only play as evelynn the rest of the week when i play normals.

Anyways, i find sejuani fun to play and extremely challenging. It's rewarding to do well as her.

Dorsia

05-10-2012

ive seen maybe 5 sejuanis in the last month and a half. always on the other team. my side always loses. you need to have good damage on your side to work with her permaslow.

but likes others have said, if you think her kit is fun by all means take her and rock her

Niccias

05-10-2012

Go for nautilus if your looking for a jungle tank. Hes a bit better then sejuani.

Guppers

05-10-2012

i find sejuani to be a fanTAStic jungler. She can clear creep waves instantly and if you have some sill aiming your ulti it can be used in some clutch situations along with team battles. I think she's very underrated as someone said here already, great choice for tank as her w scales on health

Slashinghardest

05-10-2012

She plays a good supportive role with constant slow and good ability to control the lane.

JustAnotherKill

05-10-2012

sexy and i know it

Caletrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

I made the mistake of buying her... I really don't think you should waste your money on her.

Slashinghardest

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caletrix View Post
I made the mistake of buying her... I really don't think you should waste your money on her.
I always make mistakes when a champ first comes out and I insta buy. Out of the many champions I own I find less then 20 are actually played. I play about 4 of my ap carries (the lower priced ones are the ones I play), about 6 support/bot lane dom champs, probably 4 ad carries and probably 5 junglers / top laners. There is one champion out of five that I bought on release that I like and it's varus. If you tried her and enjoyed it then buy her but you should always try a champ before buying. Though I will probably continue buying champs the day they are releases.