should ranked teams elo be shown on summoner profile

Yes it should 228 86.36%
No it should not 36 13.64%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Should ranked 3's elo be shown on summoner profile?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

good job chimpy

Recruiter

05-12-2012

i still am hesitating on this choice, ya you can have a percentage of games played for the elo to be shown but if the other two characters are good enough and the person that joined is decent and plays safe it wouldn't matter they could at least keep the same elo. i can't personally see anyway that we can have ranked team elo being shown without there being some problem.

Michael Stronk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by good job chimpy View Post
i still am hesitating on this choice, ya you can have a percentage of games played for the elo to be shown but if the other two characters are good enough and the person that joined is decent and plays safe it wouldn't matter they could at least keep the same elo. i can't personally see anyway that we can have ranked team elo being shown without there being some problem.
So maybe a solution is that when people look over your icon it shows your solo que elo, but when they look at your page it shows your 3s and 5s, as right now what it shows is meaningless, who cares about preseason3s and 5s?

LukeWillCarry

05-13-2012

If riot doesnt change this i will personally rage up a storm, head over to riot hq and beat phreak within an inch of his life!

good job chimpy

Recruiter

05-13-2012

pro, it would make sense if they had it where it updates all the time(so daily/weekly) and if you left the team the elo would be taken off of the page.

i would also say that how would they do end of season rewards would be hard because people could just join teams last minute to get the rewards, or even several weeks ahead of time because you can only add 1 person a week once you are ranked, at this point they could also put in the # of games played like you were saying earlier.

but still we need a ranked solo que elo and then have them differentiate between the mouse over text saying whether it is 3's or 5's. also it should show the elo that is highest.

Michael Stronk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

chimpy, i think your correct about the update idea, and it should take that elo away if you leave the team as you are no longer involved in that team.

to stop those last minute sign ups, riot would definitely need to implement some kind of requirements, which we have been discussing and you touched on, what they might do, is up to them.

And yes solo que elo and pre made elo should be separated.

With showing the elo on your summoner icon when you hover over there names, they could either, just show solo que elo and leave team elo on your summoner page, or show your highest elo as they did in season one

Phreak Avenue

06-08-2012

bumping this

Eryn

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
I could see how it would look like a cop out and an easy fix at first, but as with most things software related it's not that simple. There are also a number of design considerations around the fact that you can be on multiple teams, and that people come and go from teams. I know it's not easy to swallow, but it is something were looking at.
So I guess firstly, I understand that last season players in ranked 3v3 who received ratings upwards of (1750?)+ also obtained a Platinum border. Although since the availability of arranged team 3v3 is gone, all ratings have deteriorated to downwards of 1600.
Does this mean that ranked team rating has the possibility of granting borders depending on the rating?

And if so to you have ANY clue what rating those may be? I understand that there is no rating depreciation on ranked teams and that may affect drastically what earns Platinum. But at the same time only a handful of teams are actually above 1900. Also at the same time, you can delete and remake teams and join up to five, I think that would also slim down the line that defines platinum, then again I don't work for Riot.

I answered your question about Riven on my thread, hopefully it helped you out.

P.S: I am uncertain whether or not you had seen my micro-thread asking if I could add you to my friends list for a very short time period, just because I feel like you are the best person to talk to about some questions (NOT concerns) that I have. Of course I will not be offended if you say no, but I was hoping I might get a response of some kind

Ryuzaki xD

06-25-2012

bump for moar answers!

Lanstar

07-09-2012

I want this fixed, it's really discouraging not to see my ranked 3s elo on my profile >.<