Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I am having technical issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirge808

05-06-2012

Video card:AMD Radeon HD 6700 series with most current drivers.
Op system:windows 7 32bit
ram:2 gig
processor: AMD athlon 3.0 x2 250 3.0ghz
Direct x version: 11

Problem:After each login the client closes within 4-5 seconds of being logged in. It did not do this the last time I played on friday. Now when I tried to log in this morning and continuous attempts in the last 4-5 hours I've had the same exact results, the client closes as within 4-5 seconds of being logged in. No error message is presented at any point in the process, it just closes. I tried running the repair utility so far and that yielded no results.

Dirge808

05-06-2012

bump

Dirge808

05-06-2012

bump

Audiocord

05-06-2012

Same issue here, except I'm using a 5770.

Tried repair, and 2 uninstal/reinstalls. I noticed that the program doesn't close - just seems to vanish after login.

I mean, it appears to close, but trying to run LoL again creates the "only one may run at a time" error, which when you choose to close the first just leads to it happening again seconds after login.

Dirge808

05-06-2012

aye, i did repair and uninstall/reinstall , about to give up. Tech mods don't seem to helpful or they don't have them staffed on Sundays. Who knows?

Audiocord

05-07-2012

bump

Dirge808

05-07-2012

bump

FourVines

05-10-2012

Bump. Happening for me before I even get a chance to log in.

Carlos Is God

06-10-2012

bump please riot dont overlook this