Turret nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsantrich

05-05-2012

A bit curious as to if you considered the full applications as to how this was applied. Let me lay out the scenario for you. I was kog'maw and my lane partner was blitz(purple side), we had a nunu jungler(I don't think it matters to much for this). Their bot lane was ezreal, and leona with mundo jungling(blue side), Now we proceed to break even on harrass( \we are all around half health), Leona and ez push out turret and mundo comes from our purple tri bush all three turret dive and ez gets the turret focus, ez gets early turret focus and takes 3 shots still doesn't kill a 1/2 health ez then leona and mundo take all of at least 10 shots from the turret as we dance around behind the turret, they get a double kill and suffer no deaths while having a turret slam them. I think it'simportant to keep in mind that this was pre lvl six for everyone. So my question is was this intended or did you really **** anyone playing non tanky dps with the turret nerf?

Elsantrich

05-05-2012

lvl 10 and up I feel that this is understandable, but pre six? I never would have thought to have to abandon my turret that early just to survive, please fix this.

GinzoKazama

05-05-2012

I had something like that happen to me today.

We had a Karthus who kept dc'ing and finally was gone for good.

That left me on bot alone as Taric. Despite all my enhanced healing and getting tanky, I was rushed by 3 players and the tower did little to deter them as I inevitably went down for the count.

I remember the turrets being very unforgiving and now, with all the people who drop at 5 min...I can barely hold a lane alone to compensate.

Towers need a boost. Either that, bring back some of those tower buffs like there used to be.

Littlefoot

05-05-2012

can we get the specific info about the 'then' and 'now' stats of the turret in here, plz n thx

Elsantrich

05-06-2012

I can look at the current stats displayed in game, but I don't have the reference of what they were. I feel like this is going to make itself a rather large issue soon enough though.

ßeerPongChamp

05-06-2012

I love the way the turrets are now. It encourages more pvp and less im gonna kill creeps and hide under my tower like a girl. That used to be so boring pushing enemy onto their tower and sitting their for ten minutes b/c all they did was sit under it. In fact it was so boring I'd hope for the jungler to come at me so I could smack him around some. It's a two edged sword ya know... yeah they can turret dive you but you can also turret dive them... unless of course every time you try you get owned by the turret and can't land a kill which would make your point invalid. Change is good. This is a good change. Get used to it.