Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Peoples attitude at the end of games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jake Ryan

05-05-2012

Today i was playing Nautilus jungle and doing wonders for my team. Scoring a double kill top early on, helping bottom get back in the game, then helping us win early team fights. Late game suddenly comes along and i make one mistake with my q , hit a wall, and caused us to be aced. I get frustrated when my ally calls me complete **** and trash and just let go. Has this ever happened to you in a ranked game where you do so well and someone just wants to tear you down? Well i reacted poorly and said i would give him that player which would be seen as me wanting to feed, when i genuinly still wanted to try. This led to me getting caught twice and becoming a "feeder" and the cause of us losing. I just dont understand why people can be so rude after you tried your best because you make one mistake, and i hope riot doesnt punish me for having this outburst. This has happened multiple times and i wish riot could do something to regulate the player base so i could actually have a game for once where a teammate did not call me total trash after doing well. I may sound like I am whining but after 1000+ ranked games its become frustrating. I hope the community hears me out and understands what I have gone through and can try to find a solution to this constant problem

Jiggly Johnson

05-05-2012

i hear you. i can relate. just understand they are devils, little monsters, you are dealing with, and then they won't seem so bad. imagine each person as possessed by demons, and that of course is what someone who is possessed by demons would do. to try to understand their situation, excorcist type of kids.

ManicPhilosopher

05-06-2012

I know that it may not be possible for everyone, but playing with a five-man-party with people you know, or at least know not to be *******s, can basically eliminate this problem and increase your effectiveness. I don't touch ranked unless I have four friends online.

Kize

05-06-2012

Quote:
ManicPhilosopher:
I know that it may not be possible for everyone, but playing with a five-man-party with people you know, or at least know not to be *******s, can basically eliminate this problem and increase your effectiveness. I don't touch ranked unless I have four friends online.

Unless you're talking about Ranked Teams, you can only play ranked w/ one other player.