Who else is sick of...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark luXon

05-05-2012

Jungle Alistar
and Blitzcrank support?

why did you buff biltz? that is the most rewarding move in the **** game and it is ridiculous how many "support" blitz there are now, such a stupid move.
remember when blitz was actually balanced when the passive took his mana and the speed buff slowed him down? thats how it should be now.

xRAWKAx

05-05-2012

I agree man, support blitz is brutal in a kill lane, but you just gotta use a ban on him if it's that big of an issue.

Dark luXon

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRAWKAx View Post
I agree man, support blitz is brutal in a kill lane, but you just gotta use a ban on him if it's that big of an issue.
how do you do that in normals?

Nesious

05-05-2012

I have been playing lots of Blitzcrank support, and I think the one thing thats bad about him is how much burst he does, at lvl 6 his full combo is BRUTAL to an enemy AD who went boots first. His Q is signature, and shouldn't be changed, but his kit is very strong imo. If your playing blind, then the Blitzcrank's there probably aren't the best, just stay behind your minions. Which Blitzcrank buffs are you referring too? The Mana and DMG change on his Q? Imo it isn't really the cause of many Blitzcrank supports, and it doesn't really change much, just making going charm first decent instead of going Mana Crystal. Are you mad/sick of the fact Blitzcrank is played more? Or just because of the changes of his W and passive, I am kinda confused by ur post atm... :/

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

This is just the normal cycle of how things work in LoL, champions never really get nerfed/buffed that hard (there are obviously exceptions). But Blitz is a perfect example, hasn't changed at all really in the past few months, but now that streamers are starting to play him again, and play him well, he became the new flavor of the month.

Here's a general rule of thumb, any champion is viable, as long as you know how to play them well enough and have a good understanding of your counters and weaknesses. There are only discrepancies at the top 1% elo, where it comes down to player skill, and basically when people get bored of certain champs

Kenshin Akira

05-05-2012

You forget that Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab has an absurdly large mana cost in comparison to how much mana he actually has. If he has no regen items, at most he can only use it about three times. If Blitz Support is causing you so much trouble, just have your support put a ward in the brush or sit behind your minions? So long as you play it safer and keep in mind the hook can come, you can win. A Blitz Support that doesn't get his hooks does his carry no favors.

shoOmen

05-06-2012

I don't know if I am missing something but what buff are you talking about? I don't see any in the most recent patch notes...

Extreme Eli

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoOmen View Post
I don't know if I am missing something but what buff are you talking about? I don't see any in the most recent patch notes...
His speed boost used to slow him down at the end of the duration and his mana shield passive used mana. he was buffed like a year and a half ago, OP is talking about that time

Kenshin Akira

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Eli View Post
His speed boost used to slow him down at the end of the duration and his mana shield passive used mana. he was buffed like a year and a half ago, OP is talking about that time
So the OP is complaining about a quality of life change for Blitzcrank that occured a year and a half ago? Instead of simply learning to be wary of the river bushes or call miss on Blitzcrank?