Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunny King

05-05-2012

MAKE MOAR UDYR SKIN!! some champs have very little skin choices. I know udyr is one of them.

UL9 ZettaRose

05-05-2012

Airbender Udyr.

Fire = Phoenix
Earth = Bear
Wind = Tiger
Water = Turtle

Turtle Fetish

05-05-2012

Turtle Udyr

AlmightyAtheismo

05-05-2012

Udyr does only have two skins, on the other hand his 975 skin is closer to a Legendary than Magnificent Twisted Fate, Red Baron Corki, Alien Invader Heimer, and Annie in Wonderland.

I wouldn't be against a new Udyr skin (I liked the Jurassic udyr floating around from a few months back). But I also don't think he's as screwed in the skin department as say, Soraka or Trundle.

Bunny King

05-06-2012

yeah, i mean thats what i actually mean. some heroes are really lacking skins. I love udyr but I dont like the looks of the second skin. makes him look weird from my point of view. I play soraka too. but not trundle. But i love to see the number of skins release per patch to increase.

Freudia

05-06-2012

The problem with Udyr skins, as people have pointed out in previous threads, is that a skin for Udyr is basically five skins in one.

GlavTech

05-06-2012

Quote:
Freudia:
The problem with Udyr skins, as people have pointed out in previous threads, is that a skin for Udyr is basically five skins in one.

Eeyup.

woahjangles

05-06-2012

GIVE CASS A SKIN THEY ARE BOTH TERRiBLE