Unrestricted: Sponsored clan looking for a mature team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamed

08-14-2010

Hey guys, we are looking to pick up a full, ready made team. We're sponsored by one of the biggest server providers in the world -- End of Reality gaming. We also have a sponsor in the form of MAD e-Media so we have access to many web tools and superior website coding for free, etc.

What this means to you is if you play any games that use dedicated servers or need a gaming website, you can get them heavily discounted. You can also be casted live to audiences of 500+ people on eFragTV. Additionally, you get to be part of a huge community full of mature, competitive, cutting edge gamers -- we've achieved being some of the best America's Army, CS 1.6, L4D, MW2 players in the world and now we're looking to snatch up a League of Legends team.

We do however, have some criteria for recruitment:
MATURE players. No squeaky kid voices, preferably 18+.

You must bring a full, dedicated team into the organization who plan to play competitively and enjoy the community for atleast a year.

You MUST participate in any and all tournaments available for League of Legends. If in the future there are live LAN tournaments, you should very seriously consider going to them with your team.

Website activity is a must. We thrive on an active community of hardcore, elite gamers who want to be part of a competitive organization -- not people who are looking for a casual hobby.

If you're interested and fufill the criteria, please check out the website at www.team-unrestricted.com and add me to Steam -- Tame123. If for some reason you don't have Steam, please e-mail me or add me to MSN: branny85@hotmail.com. If neither of these methods are acceptable, I also use AIM: Blight of Faith.

Don't let the recruitment criteria put your team off, please. We are a fun loving group of level headed, mature, never-raging players who really just enjoy stomping people's face in during a competitive session.

Edit: Also, please don't try to pull a fast one over on me! I actually do play the game, so trolling me will be a bit harder than you think. Forced to say no thanks to a 900 ELO team, etc.

Tamed

08-15-2010

Bumpin it up! Been a full day.

Erect Shaft

08-19-2010

Up again!

Lucious the limp

08-21-2010

Well sounds great but i really feal that your requirments really restrict the solo player, the person that really doesnt need/like to play with the same people every game. I myself am one of those.

Erect Shaft

08-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucious the limp View Post
Well sounds great but i really feal that your requirments really restrict the solo player, the person that really doesnt need/like to play with the same people every game. I myself am one of those.

We are recruiting a full team, not a solo player. The benefits will be great for a team who wants a pre-structured team sponsor!

Bump.

Papa Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Are you looking for a 5v5 team or a 3v3 team? I read over the message twice and didn't see it, I'm assuming 5v5, but figured I'd ask.

Disklol

08-23-2010

doc <3's u tame

DarthOrmus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Would definitely be interested if I had a team.

Disklol

08-23-2010

let me talk to the guys.