Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Henrik - The Mad Puppeteer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MontyReinhardt

05-07-2012

Thanks everyone for review this. If anyone is interested in roleplaying, you should add me in game and talk to me about it or respond to this thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2100164).

MontyReinhardt

05-07-2012

and I shall bump this one.

BSMaster

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Fellow bumper. Don't let this thread die guys..

MelancholyReaper

05-07-2012

Quote:

During the time in control of the enemy champion, he can have the enemy it's allies.

Ah, don't you hate it when people your allies?

On a more serious note, what all does "Mind Control" allow Heinrik to do with the champion? Can he use all their abilities at 100% of their normal effectiveness? Or is he far more limited on his actions, i.e. he can only right click?

Really serious note: Can he use their summoner spells?

David12596

05-07-2012

A few things I would like to bring up.

You said that you have to return the puppet every time before you can cast a new spell, so why not add a mini effect if you pull the puppet away early like you did with the Q? You could do this on is W and E. I don't see a reason for it on the ulti though. Its ultimately is up to you, but I think it would make more interesting gameplay combos.

On a side note; 200 damage per second, for 5 seconds, at level 9? Ii is a tad much to be doing 1000 damage at level 9.

MontyReinhardt

05-09-2012

I've taken some of your suggestions into account and lowered damage, specified the parameters of the ult, and added some call back effects. Hope you guys enjoy it. If anyone is interested in roleplaying with me, on the forums and in game, please tell me. I've extremely interested in getting a few people together.

Sylvans

05-09-2012

I like this idea, I think there are only two problems with it:

The passive would be way too powerful in the laning phase if its every other spell cast. I would make it require 2 or 3 spell casts. Its kind of like Annies passive, but it would essentially be up whenever he wanted it to be.

The ult also does too much damage. I would lower the base a little bit, and the scaling needs to be lower if its a per second damage. Late game, the damage output potential is insanely high.

MontyReinhardt

05-09-2012

I was thinking that too as well. I changed it. I hope that the new numbers will be a little bit more realistic in fighting.

Script Lord

05-09-2012

Quote:
Sylvans:
The passive would be way too powerful in the laning phase if its every other spell cast. I would make it require 2 or 3 spell casts. Its kind of like Annies passive, but it would essentially be up whenever he wanted it to be.

The passive is fine. Why are you nitpicking so much? It says in the description that Henrik can't fear the same enemy champion for 10 seconds. Just by that alone it would be beneficial if done right, in order to optimize farming in lane phase. So, again, not too powerful. You just want to nerf it to hell and back.

MontyReinhardt

05-10-2012

I think now he is pretty well balanced. I'm now creating a fan fiction upon the backstory of the character and I'm probably going to make some recommended items as well as some tips and tricks.