Henrik - The Mad Puppeteer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LutariFan

05-04-2012

Review on abilities (i'm not good at reviewing lore):

Passive: Add like a cooldown, so that he cannot fear for X seconds after he has feared.

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Does his ultimate control them like a typical pet or can you use 'R' to toggle to the victim and make them use there primary abilities? I ask because even though the 'pet' is an enemy champion the duration seems kind of short.

Script Lord

05-05-2012

I would personally go with "Breath-taking Encore" as the name of his Passive. Great champion, by the way. I personally believe LoL needs a guy like him so as to have a "puppeteer" niche filled (we've got countless warriors, assassins, inventors, and mages)

MespeR

05-05-2012

Nice champion. The only thing that I see weird with it is that with skills like W and E using it at the same time, wouldn't it look weird for the animation? What if you had different puppets that attach on different areas of the champion, such as Elanor attaching to the body and another body attaching to the chest and another to the leg etc. and you should make the bonus ability power and attack damage. Not enough fo those buffs from ally champions these days :x

MontyReinhardt

05-05-2012

Oh I forgot to specify that you can only use one skill at a time and Elanor has to be called back beforehand to use a next skill. Though the thoughts of different puppets are kinda cool, but I think if I could do my w and e at the same time. It seems too much. Though I could think about using my q and allowing me to use my w or e also.

MontyReinhardt

05-05-2012

Updated and added some animation descriptions.

Lsnae

05-05-2012

He seems a lot like Orianna, with the Elanor acting similarly to Ball.
I think the Q might be a bit strong, but I'm not too sure. I'd have to see.
Ulti seems a bit strong as well. I imagine the range for the leash would have to be rather small and/ or having it break if he is stunned or knocked up. Again, something that would be balanced in public beta should this champ be made.
I do like the concept.

VeigarOfDarkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Effect: After using an ability, his next ability causes an enemy to flee in fear for 1.5 seconds. Cannot fear the same champion for 5 seconds.
[

Q:
Name: Elanor: Leech
Effect: That champion's movement speed is lowered by 3/5/8/10/12% for five seconds or until Elanor is detached. .

Name: Elanor: Shadow Walk
[ slows by 10/15/20/25/30% Elanor is attached for a maximum of 6 seconds. If Elanor is attached for the full 6 seconds, the enemy champion is snared for 3 more seconds.

Name: Elanor: Corruption
Effect: When cast, it lowers enemy movement speed by 15/30/50% for 4 seconds. 5 seconds of controlling

Ok so, you're saying that if he spaces out his abilities he has: slow for 5 seconds, then slow for 6 seconds while having a 1.5 second fear, then the enmy champion is stunned for 3 seconds. Right before you stun them you can corruption, which means that you have 5 seconds of slow, 1.5 seconds of fear, 4,5 seconds slow, with a snare for 3 seconds at the end, you cast your ulti and then get another 5 seconds o hard CC.

Slowed for 5 seconds
feared for 1.5 seconds
slowed for 4.5 seconds
Snared for 3 seconds
Fear for 1.5 seconds
slowed for 2.5 seconds
Supressed/controlled for 5 seconds.

Quote:
24.5 seconds of CC. YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THIS CHAMPION EVER BECASUE BY THE TIME YOU'RE UN CC'D HIS COOLDOWNS HAVE RESET.

MontyReinhardt

05-06-2012

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I'll look at the cc times and make some changes

BSMaster

05-06-2012

Le Lulz, this guy can incorporate more CC chaining than my champs.
Good to see your thread more active than mine Monty.

Veno, The Tamer
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1870295
Ynothna, Riot's Victim
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1985253
Tyzone, The Scholar of the Void
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2091483