100% Dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askesis

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc201 View Post
ban ppl who necro.

next!
Yet you bumped it 5 hours after it had again died

Reets

03-01-2011

There is a cap on the dodge ratio anyways.

EDIT: Not positive if there is but im pretty sure it was capped when the phantom dancers had dodge.

Eppa

03-01-2011

Dodge does not have diminishing returns. CDR is additive and get better the more you have of it. Dodge scales linearly with damage reduced (in theory since dodge is rng based)

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-01-2011

Dodge doesn't have diminishing returns per say, but it does not stack additively. Your highest single dodge stat is factored into reduction for addtional dodge bonuses, which then add up towards continuing bonus reductions as you stack more dodge.

Petrouchka

03-01-2011

you can achieve 100% crit in game as far as i know, however some people have reported problems with the new rng normalizing feature making it so that you don't actually crit 100% of the time.

Shin˘by

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrouchka View Post
you can achieve 100% crit in game as far as i know, however some people have reported problems with the new rng normalizing feature making it so that you don't actually crit 100% of the time.
not true... if you reach 100% crit, you will crit 100% of the time on all attacks that can crit(I play gp all the time)

Alexstarfire

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Dodge doesn't have diminishing returns per say, but it does not stack additively. Your highest single dodge stat is factored into reduction for addtional dodge bonuses, which then add up towards continuing bonus reductions as you stack more dodge.
In other words the Ninja Tabi will be the only item that is affected by the reduction?