100% Dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jothki

Senior Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzas View Post
Only against Gangplank's gun.
Gangplank's gun is weird, from what I can tell it counts as a normal attack in every aspect besides how it's triggered.

You might count dodge as working against abilities that buff a normal attack, like TF's cards or Nassus's strike.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMTurtle View Post
90% chance to dodge is equivalent to 10% chance to be hit.

.1*.1*.1*.1*.1= .00001
*100= .001% chance to be hit, or 99.999% dodge.

But that is not the same as 100% dodge.
What he said.

You can get 6 90% Dodge Items but it would still be 99.9999% dodge.

Even 6 99% Dodge Items would be 0.000000000001% chance to hit.

99.9999999999999% Dodge, but once in a blue moon, you'd be hit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomad

Senior Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai
99.9999999999999% Dodge, but once in a blue moon, you'd be hit.
That's what im saying. That is already practically immune to physical damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravun

Senior Member

10-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamenddischarger View Post
dodge has diminishing returns, so no.

Also 100% crit chance doesn't seem to work either.
Tell that to my Tryndamere sure i have yet to get him to a full 100% but 98% is very easy to get with him and i can live with a 2% chance to normal hit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scadi

Junior Member

10-29-2009

The item with most dodge is phantom dancer and it gives 20% dodge. Buying 6 of them gives you 73% dodge taking into account the diminishing returns. It is proven with the stats calculator

http://completelol.com/wiki/Champion...56_56_56_56_56

So no you can only possibly get 73% dodge. You can get 200% critical chance though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomad

Senior Member

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scadi View Post
The item with most dodge is phantom dancer and it gives 20% dodge. Buying 6 of them gives you 73% dodge taking into account the diminishing returns. It is proven with the stats calculator

http://completelol.com/wiki/Champion...56_56_56_56_56

So no you can only possibly get 73% dodge. You can get 200% critical chance though
I don't trust that calc because mine says 73.79 :P

About 200% crit: totally worthless having more than 100% crit as you don't double crit...(and there is no way to reduce enemy crit chance)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaiN

Member

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamenddischarger View Post
dodge has diminishing returns, so no.

Also 100% crit chance doesn't seem to work either.
100% crit works and is easy achived..

i do believe dodge is possible too..

i have played alot of chars like kayle, janna, sion, singed, alistar and so on
with 5 Phantom dancers... me and a m8 tested it once he attacked me for 1 minut only with melee attacks and he didnt hit me once... so it seems like 100% dodge works to..

ppl who say anything else are bull****tin u.. dont listen to them...
i tested it myself unlike most others who just heard from someone whoms brother once had a dog that he bought from someone whoms step mothers sons girlfriends exboyfriend once tested... 5 phantom dancers pwn! look up my guide on it... cant remember the exact name.. xD but its here somewhere... peace out hf...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schn

Senior Member

10-30-2009

Why doesn't someone just post a youtube link and settle it already?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarion

Senior Member

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scadi View Post
The item with most dodge is phantom dancer and it gives 20% dodge. Buying 6 of them gives you 73% dodge taking into account the diminishing returns. It is proven with the stats calculator

http://completelol.com/wiki/Champion...56_56_56_56_56

So no you can only possibly get 73% dodge. You can get 200% critical chance though
Yeah, you're right. Its not like there are dodge runes, masteries or abilities, right?

Oh, wait. Wrong way round there. You're wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpeg

Senior Member

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarion View Post
Yeah, you're right. Its not like there are dodge runes, masteries or abilities, right?

Oh, wait. Wrong way round there. You're wrong.
that is right, but still you would still die to 1 morgana snare so....

some dodge = great, nothing else = bad