100% Dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomad

Senior Member

10-26-2009

100% dodge is currently (ingame) impossible due to diminishing returns

In theory, it IS possible. But you would need 5x 90% dodge items for example.

You should also note that while there is DR for dodge, it still becomes better when stacking (exponential) unlike armor (which stays the same/linear)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neojb1990

Senior Member

10-26-2009

Yea the reasonable number on dodge right now is around 40% dodge. You can go higher than that but 40% is a good and easy amount to get without getting too crazy from my experiences playing jax and the like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Studio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomad View Post
100% dodge is currently (ingame) impossible due to diminishing returns

In theory, it IS possible. But you would need 5x 90% dodge items for example.

You should also note that while there is DR for dodge, it still becomes better when stacking (exponential) unlike armor (which stays the same/linear)
Not true. There would still be a small chance (but not infinitely small) that you could dodge. Sorry bro this isn't the place for applied mathematics >: (


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemt

Senior Member

10-27-2009

Question: does Dodge work against spells?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Averu

Junior Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
Question: does Dodge work against spells?
No it wont work, but against auto attacks (spell auto attacks) it works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gott

Junior Member

10-27-2009

100% crit is totally possible, i had it about 3 times with trydamere (+20 from the +80% item, +30% from zeal, 10% from runes, 40% from his skill) ... totally usual


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sad Faced Panda

Senior Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott View Post
100% crit is totally possible, i had it about 3 times with trydamere (+20 from the +80% item, +30% from zeal, 10% from runes, 40% from his skill) ... totally usual
You should have it every time with Tryndamere. Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + 10 stacks bloodlust = 100% crit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomad

Senior Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
100% dodge is currently (ingame) impossible due to diminishing returns

In theory, it IS possible. But you would need 5x 90% dodge items for example.

You should also note that while there is DR for dodge, it still becomes better when stacking (exponential) unlike armor (which stays the same/linear)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio View Post
Not true. There would still be a small chance (but not infinitely small) that you could dodge. Sorry bro this isn't the place for applied mathematics >: (
What isn't true? Your post doesn't make sense to me... How do you think this works? with magic?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TMTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomad View Post
100% dodge is currently (ingame) impossible due to diminishing returns

In theory, it IS possible. But you would need 5x 90% dodge items for example.

You should also note that while there is DR for dodge, it still becomes better when stacking (exponential) unlike armor (which stays the same/linear)
90% chance to dodge is equivalent to 10% chance to be hit.

.1*.1*.1*.1*.1= .00001
*100= .001% chance to be hit, or 99.999% dodge.

But that is not the same as 100% dodge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morzas

Senior Member

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
Question: does Dodge work against spells?
Only against Gangplank's gun.