Champion [Buttons and Speed Paints]!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biooutbreak

05-08-2012

i won't be rude and say "shut up and take my money", i'm gonna gentleman cho'gath this.

pardon the intrusion kind human, may i inquire on how to partake in your exquisite artwork, and claim such relics for my own? if you would part with these delectable delicacies in some form of restitution, i would promptly ask for several of your elegant creations.
oh, would you excuse me for a moment, i seem to have dealings with a passerby minion. OMNOMONOMONOM.
looking forward to business with you, cheers!

RedliwLedah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Love this art style. Look forward to seeing more, even more so for skins. Would use a Northern Front Swain picture for everything on the internet. Would have to find a way to buy like, a thousand buttons of that from you too.

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

OMG that rumble!!! me vant!

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

05-08-2012
5 of 5 Riot Posts

btw, i just watched the speed paint for nidalee. it makes me want to be better. at life.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

05-08-2012

That Warwick and Wukong have all of my wants! Great job!

DevilNL

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon
so... how do i get buttons? :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opeli View Post
I am also wondering this. :'D
Looks like you need to open up a webshop m8

VinhDono

05-08-2012

Wow. These are amazing!
I wouldn't mind buying one of these as well =D
Will you be at AX this year?

FF Sade

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinhDono View Post
Wow. These are amazing!
I wouldn't mind buying one of these as well =D
Will you be at AX this year?
I wish! I wasn't able to get a table at Artist's Alley for AX, and I don't know anyone that has one that I could share haha. I will be at FanimeCon @ San Jose though!

Eager EH

05-08-2012

Which Wacom Bamboo tablet do you use? (Connect capture or create)
I was considering buying a bamboo tablet soon but I want to know if the simplest one is good enough, basically. Don't wanna spend 200 for a "hobby" (aka I suck at drawing but find it fun). Also don't wanna spend $70 and be disappointed with the quality.

FF Sade

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager EH View Post
Which Wacom Bamboo tablet do you use? (Connect capture or create)
I was considering buying a bamboo tablet soon but I want to know if the simplest one is good enough, basically. Don't wanna spend 200 for a "hobby" (aka I suck at drawing but find it fun). Also don't wanna spend $70 and be disappointed with the quality.
I use the CTE-450 "Bamboo Fun" which is an old model (I think I got it around like... 2006?) At the time, it cost $100. I don't know much about the current models but glancing through the specs, looks like the drawing specs are the same or even better than the CTE. IIRC the new Bamboos have pretty much 2x the pressure sensitivity levels. But the pen eraser (aka flipping the pen to switch to eraser mode) is only offered in the Create version. Not that it matters much but I could imagine drawing being slower without it.