Do you think this Champion should go to the League?

Yes! Definitely. 316 52.15%
Maybe, just tweak around the numbers a bit more. 154 25.41%
Not yet, you need to rework a couple skills 72 11.88%
No, this champion wouldn't work out at all. 64 10.56%
Voters: 606. You may not vote on this poll

Tyzone, The Scholar of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EK Srus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Tyzone the void scholar

When i see this all i can think of is, Piezones or, Tyrone the black guy

lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Scars View Post
Tyzone the void scholar

When i see this all i can think of is, Piezones or, Tyrone the black guy

lol.
Piezones? As in the other forum guy?
...Tyrone? Seriously? LOL....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terratr0n

Senior Member

05-08-2012

This is a decent mage/support. His conditional spells make for good combo's when you are able to use them. He would be best played with a team/carry that is very AOE heavy, like brand or annie. Overall good job.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terratr0n View Post
This is a decent mage/support. His conditional spells make for good combo's when you are able to use them. He would be best played with a team/carry that is very AOE heavy, like brand or annie. Overall good job.
Well....thanks for your comments, but I'm looking toward a full skill review for anyone who is going to review this afterwards..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

Senior Member

05-13-2012

Love the idea of one skill have multiple effects....Q and W are very fun to use i think....but the Innate and E skill become strong...the 3 seconds cooldown on Q is too much tho...

how exactly the sleep mechanics works?

in other...great job!

i wonder if you could take a quick look into my champions?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
Love the idea of one skill have multiple effects....Q and W are very fun to use i think....but the Innate and E skill become strong...the 3 seconds cooldown on Q is too much tho...

how exactly the sleep mechanics works?

in other...great job!

i wonder if you could take a quick look into my champions?
To address your comments.
The innate isn't exactly strong since it does no damage but all it does it provide sight which is sometimes useful.
The E skill is slightly balanced due the fact that it just augments Q or W.
I believe 3 seconds in Q is quite generous considering most champion CD's on Q late game are around 1-9 seconds.
The sleep mechanics are explained in the ultimate section.

And Sure, I'll look over your champions when I have the time. Mind posting the link?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

Senior Member

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMaster View Post
And Sure, I'll look over your champions when I have the time. Mind posting the link?
Champions Reviews Requests

These are the champions i want you to take a look, please if there is one that I really would like an opinion is the Jedediah Trodoom and Qiria pages...

Marcus Orelius - The Juggernaut
Tank, Bruiser, Support

_______________

Prego - The Bullet Barrage
Range, Carry

_______________

Koptis - The Slicing Fortress
Carry, Bruiser, Jungler

_______________

Jedediah - Slow as a Thunder
Range, Assassin

_______________

Trodoom - The Demonic Maggot
Tank, Support

_______________

Qiria -The Thunderborn
Mage "Assassin"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
Champions Reviews Requests

These are the champions i want you to take a look, please if there is one that I really would like an opinion is the Jedediah Trodoom and Qiria pages...

Marcus Orelius - The Juggernaut
Tank, Bruiser, Support

_______________

Prego - The Bullet Barrage
Range, Carry

_______________

Koptis - The Slicing Fortress
Carry, Bruiser, Jungler

_______________

Jedediah - Slow as a Thunder
Range, Assassin

_______________

Trodoom - The Demonic Maggot
Tank, Support

_______________

Qiria -The Thunderborn
Mage "Assassin"
Alright, I'll review your recommended one.
Expect the review a bit later this afternoon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthDevor

Senior Member

05-18-2012

Sorry for delay of reveiw I have been gaming and painting warhammer modles sorry. I really like this champion. I have nothing bad to say about him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-18-2012

lol Thanks Darth, but I'll continue bumping until Riot actually does care lol..