Do you think this Champion should go to the League?

Yes! Definitely. 316 52.15%
Maybe, just tweak around the numbers a bit more. 154 25.41%
Not yet, you need to rework a couple skills 72 11.88%
No, this champion wouldn't work out at all. 64 10.56%
Voters: 606. You may not vote on this poll

Tyzone, The Scholar of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den Vardoger View Post
Hmm...at overall review, I would tell you that you have an interesting concept here. But there are some problems:
Q: The fact that it's random is the real problem, since champions don't trust on luck anymore. The only thing based on a chance that remained at LoL is the Critical Chance. I'm not saying that your purpose is really that you want this champion at the LoL, but, if you want it, you might reconsider this random issue. I have an idea. Why don't you make it apply one of the 3 CCs at an order of use. For example: when firstly used, it will apply the slow effect. Used a second time, it will apply the silence and so on.

W: The same issue, it's random. For this one, I think a roulette (like Twisted Fate's Pick a Card) would fit it fair enough. Once you activate it, a roulette will appear above him and the player can choose (in the same way the player choose an effect of Pick a Card) one of the 3 CCs you listed. I suggest that the snare last longer than the stun, because stun is a worse CC.

E: I got a bit confused with the two durations you put there, but lets see if I got it. The Mana Regen buff has one duration and the improvements of Q and W have another duration. Is that correct?
Another confusion is if the improvements last for the WHOLE duration or if it is consumed once he uses Q or W within this buff duration. If they last for the whole duration, I think that you might reconsider its duration. I fear it would be too powerful from early to mid game.

R: I see no problem in this one. But there is something I believe you stated incorrectly: at the end of its description, you mention the duration of the silence as being 3 seconds, instead the 2 seconds you had mentioned twice before.

Aside these issues, I think this champion concept is very interesting. =)
I'll consider putting on a roulette for W, but what I really want is to maintain the sense of randomness for the champion.
Q, I'll make it based on order.
For E: The mana regen has a duration, the buff for Q OR W has no set duration and expires upon the next Q or W use.

Den Vardoger

05-06-2012

Oh...I forgot to make a review about his Innate. Well...I think you can still add another effect to make it well worth, comparing to the other champions in general.

BSMaster

05-06-2012

I don't really know about adding another effect because if you really think about it, Sight is one hella important concept in LoL, without sight you can't really land skills that are click ons and land skillshots accurately without prediction. In any case, I've added a growing duration on the passive at levels 1/11/16.

BSMaster

05-07-2012

Bump, make this thread live so riot can actually take this into consideration with the other billion requests....

BSMaster

05-07-2012

Come on guys/Forum. REVIEW MORE...

gaibral

05-07-2012

i like it really nice
E: would be cool if it hit up to three target and the first was slowed second was silenced and third was blinded that would be awesome.
W: a little op might need to be nerfed a tad mainly because of how long they stay there have that a little shorter and that will be fine
R: um lol wow very nice pretty ballence i like it

BSMaster

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaibral View Post
i like it really nice
E: would be cool if it hit up to three target and the first was slowed second was silenced and third was blinded that would be awesome.
W: a little op might need to be nerfed a tad mainly because of how long they stay there have that a little shorter and that will be fine
R: um lol wow very nice pretty ballence i like it
Well thanks for your feedback gaibral. I'll consider reducing the duration of the traps to maybe 90 seconds or 60 like Shaco's boxes. E is a self channeled spell meant to affect yourself only and your next Q or W spell.

Saminal

05-08-2012

I like the ideas here, just a small comment or two. Passive increases are normally at level's 1 7 and 13. Beyond that the only other suggestion I have is have the ultimate cast range should be just a bit shorter. It seems a little OP to have an effective silence at 1500. (Their running away from ally at say 1450 from you and then they get a 2 second silence outta almost nowhere) maybe have the range be 600 even. Also that way you can effect that guy behind you and those in front of you more easily, course you can always adjust it to do that haha!

BSMaster

05-08-2012

Thanks for the suggestions man, I'll change the passive level ups but having a silence when they get out seems fine due to the fact they get out with no damage but only a silence seems light.

BSMaster

05-08-2012

Must I keep bumping?
Please guys?