Do you think this Champion should go to the League?

Yes! Definitely. 316 52.15%
Maybe, just tweak around the numbers a bit more. 154 25.41%
Not yet, you need to rework a couple skills 72 11.88%
No, this champion wouldn't work out at all. 64 10.56%
Voters: 606. You may not vote on this poll

Tyzone, The Scholar of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

10-15-2012

Except, his ult can still be disrupted. Plus he's going to become the most fragile champ in the game to have a center out ult. The CC effects have been limited due to the rotation and requires a bit of skill to master and to play. His ult however, has limits such as you can only fall asleep once, or if you're going with the alternate ult, it only applies 50% damage on second entries into the portal.

BSMaster

10-16-2012

I wish for a review? Is that too much to ask? Can I also have anyone willing to draw artwork for me?

BSMaster

10-17-2012

May I request Riot - Ames, Nasus, Morello, and etc...

The420Bunny

10-17-2012

Well i read your character idea and i'm going to give you a full review just for you , also bored.
So.
Let's start with what i've read. As far as lore and design and all the aesthetics goes, spot on great unreal you've got a very creative mind and a good idea here. That being said, i do think it needs a little tweaking. I really like his Void Beacon idea it's a cool concept to have it change based on his health even though all three are relatively the same thing (meaning a pause in which the enemy champ is left defenseless) so with that i think that ability is great. Diligent studying however, I can see it becoming a problem. Yes it is true that the ap debuff might have an effect, however honestly it's not going to do much. Usually the max ap you'll be getting in games in around 600ish, 5% of 600 is only 30, not really a substantial difference at that point in the game, and earlier on it wont really be noticeable since I'm assuming it will not be maxed first. Quick question, is that 25 mana per second for 5 seconds, or 25 mana in all. My issue is the true damage for starters, since i think that's just going to be much too strong in lane causing too much damage to the enemy champ. Also maybe a suggestion, maybe the projectile speed could increase instead of it getting true damage? Then you could also have it made so that the damage could be increased on E as well (unless i read wrong and it already is). Also, would the new trap simply stay in existence after using an e or would it revert after a set amount of time? The passive i think is a good one however ir doesn't really have much synergy with the champ himself since really he only has one ability that he can check brush with and since it is presumably going to be one of his main damaging abilites, with a cd of 13 seconds people will be very hesitant of using it to check brush in my opinion. Plus, with the given speed I'm thinking that with the indicator on the other end that it might be too easy to dodge, though that is moreso things that one would frig around with while Riot makes him. Finally his ult, well his ults. The first ult would finally force riot to include a debuff that they never seemed to have by which i mean sleep. I always found that odd. Now i do like the idea of this ability but how i would see myself playing him would be as a high damage caster. With this ult it really forces you to be in the middle of a team. That being said it would also be oh so useful for fighting on baron, drag etc. In fact almost to the point where it seems too strong. Imagine this paired with such ults as amumus, nunus, zyra, etc it just would be too devastating in game to have one ult that either stuns/slows in a circle around you while you are channeling and ult that in 2 seconds will then put everyone to sleep after having just got out of stun. Now the second ulti really like because i think it would be damn hilarious to see in game. I also think that it is a good idea, however i think that there is way to many portals. In my opinion making less portals that are slightly bigger but move slower would be a more interesting thing because then it isn't really chance that causes you to fall through and really you can dodge the portals. The way I'm interpreting it and imagining it right now it just wouldn't be remotely possible to consider getting through the field without stepping on at least one portal. Now i think you nailed just about every aspect of this champ and i think it's an awesome idea, to be honest i struggled to find things i thought just wouldn't work. Also, i'm not so great with color but i wouldn't mind giving a shot to drawing you're champ, but don't expect anything amazing i'm a pretty moderate artist.
Oh and uh been with league for a while just not my main acc hence junior member .

Bastriuz

10-18-2012

I really like the idea of another void champion =D

BSMaster

10-18-2012

Thank you. It has certainly been awhile since i've seen a good review. I'll take your suggestions into account and clarify a few things.
The E has been changed to no longer deal true damage and I have increased its skill shot speed.
The E augmented traps will also stay for 3 minutes, but during that time, they will not count towards the trap count, meaning Tyzone can have 3 normal traps, and an indefinite number of E augmented traps, however after the E augmented traps revert to normal, they'll count as a new trap being placed down and eliminating any current ones.
I have also reduced the number of portals for the 2nd ultimate skill.
The mana on his E is a flat mana gain, no mana over time, he gains the mana at the end of his channel like Gragas.

BSMaster

10-18-2012

I shall be waiting for that splash art attempt from you The420Bunny.

The420Bunny

10-19-2012

Ok sounds great man good to hear you took my opinions to heart ill upload a rough sketch within the next week most likely and if you like it we'll talk bout it.

BSMaster

10-22-2012

Thank you The420Bunny. I await your work.

BSMaster

10-27-2012

Stay stay stay stay. staying alive. staying alive...lol. on the first page