Do you think this Champion should go to the League?

Yes! Definitely. 316 52.15%
Maybe, just tweak around the numbers a bit more. 154 25.41%
Not yet, you need to rework a couple skills 72 11.88%
No, this champion wouldn't work out at all. 64 10.56%
Voters: 606. You may not vote on this poll

Tyzone, The Scholar of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Rage

08-10-2012

BSMaster it is I. Undead Rage the 1st, esquire. Im here because ive done ALOT more revisions to Daniel. Including 2 brand new skills and (because of the new revisons) a new poll that will be more accurate than the last.

Would u be kind enough to grace me with ur valued oppinion on my updates?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2451143

and if u know anyone who would be willing to review i would appreciate if ud throw them my way. xD

BSMaster

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delacare View Post
Tyzone is awesome and i would summon him all the time.
I have to ask though. How much "useless knowledge" can the Void have?
Doesn't Tyzone run out of it eventually?
How does he replenish his stock, if he does?
How come Malzahar hasn't tried to approach him about surrendering to the Void or whatever?

But beside all that i think that Tyzone is a beautiful champion for any summoner to have in their arsenal.
Lol thanks. I believe the Void has a infinite supply of useless knowledge cause it comes from the Void itself and its inhabitants (something like Kog'Maw) He doesn't really need to replenish since it has more than enough knowledge to outlast him an indefinite time span. Also....Malzahar hasn't approached him b/c I would say, it is affiliated with Kassaddin and Tyzone himself being an former Institute of War employee.

Roew

08-15-2012

Hello. I just want to give my artistic opinion about his Champion Decription because I have started to create concept art for Tyzone.

"Standard medium build, about 5 ft 10 inches. Wears glasses and there is a hovering purple portal behind him."
-This is good, I like the originality of the glasses, and his own personal void portal : )

"Wears a golden robe"
-Erk :S I do not know why you would make gold the main color on your champ, sense other void champions have darker colors. You are trying to create a distinction between Malzahar and Tyzone, but gold is too bright for his main color, it strains the eye and is not a very appropriate color for robes.

"outlined in light purple marks."
-The light purple gilding decoration is good, but i might suggest making the purple the main color (making it lighter than malz's purple) and the markings gold.

"Has a hood that is glowing gently green."
-I do not understand this. You use a gold and purple, then you pull out another bright color like green. There is too much contrast between those three colors for me, and i don't understand why it would be glowing either. His robes and his hood would be competing for the viewers attention.

"Has blue eyes and short brown/black hair"
-Ok sounds good.

"His arms are sticking out of the robe with blue inscriptions etched onto them which glow extremely bright."
-Ugh, another item that is too bright, and it will make his figure too busy; this will strain the viewer's eyes. You have too much contrast with all the colors you have chosen for Tyzone; gold, light purple, glowing green, blue, brown/black, glowing blue. I would suggest compromising on the colors that Tyzone uses. It just feels like you just starting using random colors on him to make him interesting.

Sorry if I was harsh.

animeboy2428

08-15-2012

I think the idea of whipping a random peice of useless knowledge at an enemy is pretty funny!

BSMaster

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roew View Post
Hello. I just want to give my artistic opinion about his Champion Decription because I have started to create concept art for Tyzone.

"Standard medium build, about 5 ft 10 inches. Wears glasses and there is a hovering purple portal behind him."
-This is good, I like the originality of the glasses, and his own personal void portal : )

"Wears a golden robe"
-Erk :S I do not know why you would make gold the main color on your champ, sense other void champions have darker colors. You are trying to create a distinction between Malzahar and Tyzone, but gold is too bright for his main color, it strains the eye and is not a very appropriate color for robes.

I shall change it then to a purple robe then.

"outlined in light purple marks."
-The light purple gilding decoration is good, but i might suggest making the purple the main color (making it lighter than malz's purple) and the markings gold.

I suppose ill change the markings gold like you suggested.

"Has a hood that is glowing gently green."
-I do not understand this. You use a gold and purple, then you pull out another bright color like green. There is too much contrast between those three colors for me, and i don't understand why it would be glowing either. His robes and his hood would be competing for the viewers attention.

Well the green isn't that bright, since it is "gently" glowing so its pretty dim. Otherwise, I suppose ill change the hood into a golden glow.

"Has blue eyes and short brown/black hair"
-Ok sounds good.

"His arms are sticking out of the robe with blue inscriptions etched onto them which glow extremely bright."
-Ugh, another item that is too bright, and it will make his figure too busy; this will strain the viewer's eyes. You have too much contrast with all the colors you have chosen for Tyzone; gold, light purple, glowing green, blue, brown/black, glowing blue. I would suggest compromising on the colors that Tyzone uses. It just feels like you just starting using random colors on him to make him interesting.

Ok, thanks for pointing out I use too much bright colors. I suppose i'll eliminate the blue inscriptions on his arm and make his arm instead of a human tan skin just make it very light purple. nothing flashy.

Sorry if I was harsh.
It's all right, I appreciate all feedback and comments.

To address your descriptions comments I've commented within the quote.

Roew

08-16-2012

Here is a quick concept art of Tyzone. Please feel free to tell me what you think i should change.

BSMaster

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roew View Post
Here is a quick concept art of Tyzone. Please feel free to tell me what you think i should change.
So far it looks great, but it looks too Egyptian to me for some reason, probably the decoration on the robes, maybe you can just put a simple gilding on the borders of the robe.
Maybe..take away the shoulder pads it makes him look Arabian LOL...
But overall good try and I appreciate it, the void portal turned out nicely though.

BSMaster

08-19-2012

I sure hope this guy can make it to the League one day..

BSMaster

08-20-2012

I need more artwork drawers. anyone?

V3tis

08-21-2012

love the character however i think the ult should do a little more base dmg, or have a little more scale with ap on it without that why not just build this character tank with all the cc it has, also i think you should decrease the health stat a little bit and give him a bit more base movement speed as he is mysterious ap caster from the void he should be lighting moving around and about but not tanky also if u decrease the hp and a little more movement speed i think it will decrease the chances of this character being build a tank instead of ap i hope he makes it into the league

edit
i might write a bigger review type later dont have time now