Do you think this Champion should go to the League?

Yes! Definitely. 316 52.23%
Maybe, just tweak around the numbers a bit more. 154 25.45%
Not yet, you need to rework a couple skills 72 11.90%
No, this champion wouldn't work out at all. 63 10.41%
Voters: 605. You may not vote on this poll

Tyzone, The Scholar of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HumdingeRll

Senior Member

05-05-2012

this is actually a bad champ idea. First of all his q ir lackluster, i mean why even bother. his w is OP as fck, juss place 1 why 2? providing a 50% chance of knock up stun or snare?? do you know how bad that sounds lol, you dont even explain if the knock up provides a MS debuff, his e is a clone of gragas w which provides mana and att dmg bonus, so really that idea is awful, and his ult is just viktors w instead of a stun its sleep so really the idea is already been used and not even as an ult lol.,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EloHelloKitteh View Post
this is actually a bad champ idea. First of all his q ir lackluster, i mean why even bother. his w is OP as fck, juss place 1 why 2? providing a 50% chance of knock up stun or snare?? do you know how bad that sounds lol, you dont even explain if the knock up provides a MS debuff, his e is a clone of gragas w which provides mana and att dmg bonus, so really that idea is awful, and his ult is just viktors w instead of a stun its sleep so really the idea is already been used and not even as an ult lol.,
I would like to thank for your unorganized criticism.
To address your statements.
His Q is just meant to annoy and harass your opponents with a random chance of a Blind, Silence, or Slows by 50%.
His W isn't OP at all to be exact. For 1. It can't be abused due to the fact that there is a CDR and its a trap to prime. 2. W's CC % is only 33%. The Knockup has no MS debuff because it is simply a knockup, there's no MS debuff needed.
His E is like Gragas' W, I'll admit, and I'll probably change that sometime later when I think of a new ability to put in to sustain him.
His ult yes is like Viktor's, but it also does damage unlike Viktor's W and the sleep idea will be a brand new implement into the game since I believe no champs can put others to sleep yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HumdingeRll

Senior Member

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMaster View Post
I would like to thank for your unorganized criticism.
To address your statements.
His Q is just meant to annoy and harass your opponents with a random chance of a Blind, Silence, or Slows by 50%.
His W isn't OP at all to be exact. For 1. It can't be abused due to the fact that there is a CDR and its a trap to prime. 2. W's CC % is only 33%. The Knockup has no MS debuff because it is simply a knockup, there's no MS debuff needed.
His E is like Gragas' W, I'll admit, and I'll probably change that sometime later when I think of a new ability to put in to sustain him.
His ult yes is like Viktor's, but it also does damage unlike Viktor's W and the sleep idea will be a brand new implement into the game since I believe no champs can put others to sleep yet.
well for 1 his w can be abused, because when you have it you can use it on a single champ twice!, and in lane its just not going to work, either make it 1 use or just completely redesign it, because using it twice and for the amount the stun knock up silence duration, its just OP as hell budd, especially when you can use q with it as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EloHelloKitteh View Post
well for 1 his w can be abused, because when you have it you can use it on a single champ twice!, and in lane its just not going to work, either make it 1 use or just completely redesign it, because using it twice and for the amount the stun knock up silence duration, its just OP as hell budd, especially when you can use q with it as well.
I'm sorry, but i did specify that W is a TRAP, if the enemy team is smart, this wouldn't occur too often.
Also I'll put in a clause on how the same trap will have a 50% effect if it is triggered within a certain timeframe.

Also to add on, do you see people falling into Caitlyn's traps every time?
No, they don't, maybe once or twice in like 5-10 minutes. But not every time, this will be the same case too for Tyzone, because 1. The traps ARE visible. 2. They have a reduced effect when triggered on the same champ. 3. Their damage is negligible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HumdingeRll

Senior Member

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMaster View Post
I'm sorry, but i did specify that W is a TRAP, if the enemy team is smart, this wouldn't occur too often.
Also I'll put in a clause on how the same trap will have a 50% effect if it is triggered within a certain timeframe.

Also to add on, do you see people falling into Caitlyn's traps every time?
No, they don't, maybe once or twice in like 5-10 minutes. But not every time, this will be the same case too for Tyzone, because 1. The traps ARE visible. 2. They have a reduced effect when triggered on the same champ. 3. Their damage is negligible.
alright but that doesnt change the fact that you can place it under a champion if they have already been stunned or slowed in the first place, a caitlyn trap can be used exactly like yours but unlike a caitlyn trap yours has probably more of a diameter, so when lets just say you auto att some one, what can stop you from placing 1 w under the champ, and once again doing it for a .5 duration. When you decide to toss in 3 effects, and all of them stopping mobility, its just over the top in every scenario. its basically ignoring 1 cleanse and basically a QSS all together. I mean all your champ can do is silence stun, knock up and slow, thats giving him every CC in game in your move set. Explain what happens when someone pops cleanse to remove your W's CC and boom! he steps on it again since you can place 2 down, it's not about hitting the trap because who the hell is gonna set your w as a trap when it can easily be set under a champ. you want an honest review, im giving you one with some scenarios with a team. Whatever you say it wont change the fact this ability is op if you can place 2 down at the same time!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-05-2012

As i looked over my concept, I personally have to thank you that I worded W a bit wrong.
I didn't mean this:
Tyzone can place up to 2 traps at a time.
I actually wanted to say this.
Tyzone can have only 2 traps out at a time.

Hopefully this clears up the double trap laying problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfernoReversal

Senior Member

05-05-2012

Kit in General
This champion will be a pain due to the CC, but in terms of damage, this champion is sub par. W is not reliable. E is for utility and deals no damage. R is easy to flash out of.

Passive
There is not much to say about this. It is not as useful as other passives though.

Q
A spammable Q for harass is definitely required for an AP DPS and a support. However, unreliable CC is not quite wanted by people. Also, you have no actual hard CC that is accessible with just a click. To solve this, you should add "after every X amount Q uses, the next Q is guaranteed to (slow)". This allows for it to be spammable and at the same time useful for chaining with your ultimate. The slow is just a suggestion. It can be replaced.

Is this skill shot single target? If it is, the DPS will drop late game by a huge margin.

W
This skill provides a lot of utility and fits the random theme. It is definitely a solid skill.

E
This skill provides more utility too. There is not much to say.

R
Don't you want to add a slow at the start? Morgana's ultimate slows as well as Viktor's W.

I can't really say that this champion is a support since it does not provide any form of sustain. (E.g. heal, shield, def/m. resist.) However, it is definitely an AP DPS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoReversal View Post
Kit in General
This champion will be a pain due to the CC, but in terms of damage, this champion is sub par. W is not reliable. E is for utility and deals no damage. R is easy to flash out of.

Passive
There is not much to say about this. It is not as useful as other passives though.

Q
A spammable Q for harass is definitely required for an AP DPS and a support. However, unreliable CC is not quite wanted by people. Also, you have no actual hard CC that is accessible with just a click. To solve this, you should add "after every X amount Q uses, the next Q is guaranteed to (slow)". This allows for it to be spammable and at the same time useful for chaining with your ultimate. The slow is just a suggestion. It can be replaced.

Is this skill shot single target? If it is, the DPS will drop late game by a huge margin.

W
This skill provides a lot of utility and fits the random theme. It is definitely a solid skill.

E
This skill provides more utility too. There is not much to say.

R
Don't you want to add a slow at the start? Morgana's ultimate slows as well as Viktor's W.

I can't really say that this champion is a support since it does not provide any form of sustain. (E.g. heal, shield, def/m. resist.) However, it is definitely an AP DPS.
Thank you for your constructive review.
For the passive, I intend to keep it the same considering how sight is sometimes very valuable in game.
Q is a single shot target spell, i realize that the DPS might fall later game, but with decent CDR, you can spam it decently.
W is alright like you said.
E is like you said.
For R, I changed the R's traits that it silences enemies instead of slows because, seriously, too many champs slow in their ults, so why not silence for a change, I might consider changing it later though, because i realize that an indefinite silence might be gamebreaking. But I have added a clause for those who have nullification skills and items.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleManSam

Senior Member

05-05-2012

Here is my review:
Q: good skill. Only thing i would change is the scaling. .7 is a lot of scaling, and the base damage can be made higher if you reduce it. Like .5, and add 30 damage or 20 to the base damage.
W: I really like this ability. Its a neat idea. Keep it how it is.
E: I like the mana idea, but doubling the cc is ALOT. that would be a 2 second stun or snare to potentially the whole enemy team. You need to tweak that.
R: This is too strong with the kit. There is potentially a 2 second stun to there whole team, and then another sleep on top of that. This R makes his whole kit too good. You need to think of an R with not much to any cc. Or make the rest of the kit not have as much cc. Otherwise this champ is an auto win team fight.

You reviewed my new champion Tetsen, but i really love for you to review my older champion with thousands of view. Heres the link:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1835350


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

Senior Member

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleManSam View Post
Here is my review:
Q: good skill. Only thing i would change is the scaling. .7 is a lot of scaling, and the base damage can be made higher if you reduce it. Like .5, and add 30 damage or 20 to the base damage.
W: I really like this ability. Its a neat idea. Keep it how it is.
E: I like the mana idea, but doubling the cc is ALOT. that would be a 2 second stun or snare to potentially the whole enemy team. You need to tweak that.
R: This is too strong with the kit. There is potentially a 2 second stun to there whole team, and then another sleep on top of that. This R makes his whole kit too good. You need to think of an R with not much to any cc. Or make the rest of the kit not have as much cc. Otherwise this champ is an auto win team fight.

You reviewed my new champion Tetsen, but i really love for you to review my older champion with thousands of view. Heres the link:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1835350
Thanks for the review.
To address your statements.
E. I believe that doubling the CC isn't too much since if you want instant CC, it would only be a 2 second Silence/Slow/or Blind. For stunning/snare/knockup, you must set a trap and let it be triggered.
R is still prone to changes, I know everything silenced inside is gamebreaking, but it'll stay there for now.