Support a Fellow Summoner and Make-A-Wish

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellsRavage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2012

good luck in heaven guy

Nerve

11-01-2012

going to buy jaximus tomorrow in honor of joe R.I.P

Mefistofelez

12-04-2012

I dont know if people are monitoring this post still. I was wondering how Joe is doing with his battle. I too have a rare type of Sarcoma called Malignant Fibrous Hystiocytoma (MFH). They are a type of Spindel cells and its unfortunately very aggressive. I have already undergone surgery to fix my leg where it all started back in early March but this past November I was told that I now have 6 new tumors within my lungs. I am very scared and have a wife and 3 small children, I am just turned 31 November 13. In my research though I have heard promising results about Ewing Sarcoma and stem cell therapy. Maybe that can help Joe in some way if he hasn't already found about it. I am starting my next set of Chemotherapy treatments today and I hope that it will work against the spread of this awful disease. I just want to live my life and enjoy my family, friends. Gaming definitely helps me get my mind clear from the nightmare of this scenario.

Mefistofelez

12-04-2012

I guess I should have read the last post before submitting my own. I am so deeply saddened. I am trying to be strong but I am absolutely terrified... Rest peacefully Joe. I am so so sorry.

heavyguns

01-03-2013

Rest in peace,Joe

imanoobyesiam

01-20-2013

R.I.P joe

Necronaut

11-23-2013

RIP, Joe.

KatarinaMid OP

06-04-2014

heard so much about this, so happy to see original post ^.^

Steve Flash

2 Weeks Ago

Looking back at this I didnt even know Joe but yet I couldnt hold back my tears it sucks that people have to go but I know he is in a better place now.